Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

J Crew not letting you use codes when they don't even say they're excluded
whats good on sale right now? Feel like this summer/fall i've grabbed a bunch of cheap sale stuff including those broken in merchantile tees and every one fits different and threads are coming loose. as well as bacon neck

whats good on sale right now? Feel like this summer/fall i've grabbed a bunch of cheap sale stuff including those broken in merchantile tees and every one fits different and threads are coming loose. as well as bacon neck

Pretty much the whole site was 48% off last weekend.

The code is for free shipping, they got it worded funny. Hahahahaha. Some of the shirts I been looking at but now they’re 60% off but they’re the same price they’ve been for weeks.

Also came with a Spotify playlist from RTK #Plugwalk

C1F4B3BD-EFA8-4F50-AEFB-03CC3FA35AEF.png

i know people in the black friday thread was saying tvs are actually cheaper during super bowl time.

i was hoping to scoop one around then. christmas presents got too much for me to think about buying a tv on BF.
what kind of deals can I expect

i know people in the black friday thread was saying tvs are actually cheaper during super bowl time.

i was hoping to scoop one around then. christmas presents got too much for me to think about buying a tv on BF.
what kind of deals can I expect
The best thing to do, is narrow down what brand and model you want and keep an eye out for a deal on it. With CES next month you can find good deals on 2019 models right now and during Super Bowl. I normally buy my TVs in June when most retailers have begun to recieve current year models and are looking to move previous year models.

The best thing to do, is narrow down what brand and model you want and keep an eye out for a deal on it. With CES next month you can find good deals on 2019 models right now and during Super Bowl. I normally buy my TVs in June when most retailers have begun to recieve current year models and are looking to move previous year models.
im hopefully moving in august so I can def wait til june.
i saw a 43 inch at a store with the door buster still on it for 150. but it didnt look bigger than my 42 inch at home. maybe the screen is the same size. so I would def want a 40 inch

You should have received an email in mid-October about a proposed class action settlement, stating that because you were a customer of Zappos in January 2012, you are entitled to receive a 10% discount on your next Zappos purchase. This discount was part of a settlement reached in the lawsuit filed because of the data breach that occurred in January 2012.

We wanted to reach out again to remind you that you may use your discount code between now and the end of the year (December 31, 2019 at 11:59 pm pacific time to be exact). Here are some highlights for using your discount code:

• You may combine it with other promotions, discounts or points that you have on your Zappos account.
• You can use it on ANY merchandise available on the Zappos app or website, including items that are on sale.
• Your discount code is good on your entire order, no matter how many items you have in your shopping cart.
• There is no limit to how much you can save on your purchase.
• Or, if you prefer, you can simply transfer the code to someone else to use.

Once again, here is your one-time-use code: LEUV-L3F8DX-MGB2AC

Once you've selected the items you want to purchase, select “Proceed to Checkout” and you’ll have a chance to enter your code.

Did the hulu .99 in November 2018, it ran out last month but when I cancelled they gave me one month free. I cancelled again after that free month was up and today they sent me a promo code for 6 months for $2.99. Used get $5 back with Rakuten.

Wow. hulu doesn’t offer crap for long time subscribers. We never get sent great offers like that.

"Don't say goodbye to your favorite TV shows and movies just yet!

Because you enjoyed our last offer, we want to invite you back to Hulu with a special price of only $2.99/month. But hurry, this offer won't stick around for long."

Does the Hulu-Disney+-ESPN+ bundle for $12.99 only include the ad version of Hulu? Thought I signed up and it would automatically bundle them but I see I'm still getting charged for ESPN/Disney+ and Hulu separately.

Back
Top Bottom