Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

IDK if any of you do the "buy our amazon thing then get paypal rebate deals" but I get TONS of them on FB and thought about starting a thread, esp for Christmas they can come in clutch. I mostly get supplements, but it's based on the ones you interact with so I have gotten home stuff too, many will even refund you the product price back + 5 or 10 dollars, usually 2 or 3 days.

you can add the lolli extension to chrome and it will give you rewards via BITCOIN. I've used it for over a year and been great. they just added EBAY, and been getting btc rewards way better than getting a deflated DOLLAR.

Lolli App

Definitely adds up, see my activity below....

2020-12-11 10_53_58-.png

2020-12-11 11_16_00-Lolli_ Earn Free Bitcoin When You Shop Online!.png

Last edited:
Man I tried to bless yall with the free after rebate Amazon deals but the threa got no traction so I didn't add more. Easy Christmas gifts, an adjustable kettle bell, boutique shampoo set, a kids camera, kids walky talky set, a 0 gap t trimmer, a haircut set, Japanese Organix matcha tea iirc all the things I got through those ads that I used for gifts. I usually just copy the link and text it to myself when I see them come up

Man I tried to bless yall with the free after rebate Amazon deals but the threa got no traction so I didn't add more. Easy Christmas gifts, an adjustable kettle bell, boutique shampoo set, a kids camera, kids walky talky set, a 0 gap t trimmer, a haircut set, Japanese Organix matcha tea iirc all the things I got through those ads that I used for gifts. I usually just copy the link and text it to myself when I see them come up

I think having to give up any info to them made me not want to mess with it.

PayPal or CC> :lol:

you don't give any information. You're buying on amazon, the most you'll give up is your email address to get paypaled back or emailed a gift card.

:lol: No, 3rd party sellers on Amazon do get your full information like any other purchase, you literally have to accept that agreement before purchase.

They 100% do not. The payment is processed by Amazon. They get your name, address, and phone # along with notification the payment succeeded. I assumed he was being protective of his CC #, the seller doesn't get that

Was gonna participate but nothing posted was good enough to get me to spend my own bread to get paid back via PayPal maybe

why don’t get just give coupons for super cheap or free product for a review? I posted similar deals for big name brand protein a few years ago

For anyone ever looking for Nintendo Switch games on sale or deals, use www.dekudeals.com. They often shows who has the best price and of course you can price match in most stores.

Back
Top Bottom