Random Deaths on COD Unappreciation Vol. I just spawned

- Like the title says, you spawn and some random dude is waiting there with an MP5 pointed at your forehead.
- Son throws a grenade from two states over and it jsut happens to land at your feet.
- Dumb team mate who thinks friendly fire is comedy
- Being crouched under a desk and still get killed by an airstrike
- Trying to head indoors to avoid the chopper, but some dummy is just standing in the doorway so you can't get by
smh.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

- Like the title says, you spawn and some random dude is waiting there with an MP5 pointed at your forehead.
- Son throws a grenade from two states over and it jsut happens to land at your feet.
- Trying to head indoors to avoid the chopper, but some dummy is just standing in the doorway so you can't get by
smh.gif
ALL OF THIS =

mad.gif

Especially the team killing and helicopter one.

Having a grenade fall at your feet, and you have about 2 seconds to run but either you are in an area you cannot get out of, or you turn around and bump into acar, box, wall and you seeminly get far enough...until the grenade gets you.
indifferent.gif

That one small level on COD4 with all the boxes(don't remember the name) is the worst. A brotha can't even hide
smh.gif

I know exactly what you mean...I especially hate the cats who use Triple Frag, Sonic Boom and Mardi Gras with the sole intention of throwing random grenades inthe beginning of the round.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Having a grenade fall at your feet, and you have about 2 seconds to run but either you are in an area you cannot get out of, or you turn around and bump into a car, box, wall and you seeminly get far enough...until the grenade gets you.
indifferent.gif
And your team mate was standing 2 feet behind you the whole time
mad.gif
Yes I just got offline. /rant

happens all the time in shipment
laugh.gif

won't lie though, you throw grenades and you're bound to get kills on that map (the most i killed was 5 at once and got an airstrike lulz).

Originally Posted by r0yalty

smh.gif

o those be pre-meditated patna
pimp.gif

but
mad.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
when it happens to ya'self.

Y'all just suck at FPS games. I've been playing 007,Doom,CS, etc. & never been killed by another player before (no hack) I died before tho becauseI grenaded myself.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Y'all just suck at FPS games. I've been playing 007,Doom,CS, etc. & never been killed by another player before (no hack) I died before tho because I grenaded myself.

you silly

I know what you mean I swear my CoD character has a magnet on his *** that atrack grenades

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Y'all just suck at FPS games. I've been playing 007,Doom,CS, etc. & never been killed by another player before (no hack) I died before tho because I grenaded myself.

o_rry.jpg

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

LOL.

Spawn raping ftw. Cod4 is all about spawn trapping.
qft. you got the other team spawning on one side of the map and all you got to do is post up and wait for them to respawn. but you got that dummythat run up in they spawn, ruining it, and the other team respawns behind you
indifferent.gif
i just snipe em if i see them running to the other side of the map, like"get yo +@@ back over here"

Back
Top Bottom