Random Deaths on COD Unappreciation Vol. I just spawned

I never played COD but team killing is awesome in any FPS game, lol I dont care esp. ranked matches, I play serious at first but when Im done just run a fewgames of team killing and watch hear your teamates get so mad
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I never played COD but team killing is awesome in any FPS game, lol I dont care esp. ranked matches, I play serious at first but when Im done just run a few games of team killing and watch hear your teamates get so mad
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know what you're saying, but the fun dies when some loser threatens to hack your account
smh.gif
tired.gif

when it seems like you put a clip in some one, and he just shoots once or runs up and stabs you
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

The other day, the game actually spawned me on my own martyrdom.
laugh.gif
Last night, I spawned into a room full of 4 Marines
eek.gif
alien.gif
mad.gif

what i love is when i am in deep cover sniping with the M40 find a spawn point and just merc on the other team till i get a choppa

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

The other day, the game actually spawned me on my own martyrdom.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn thats wild

Yeah, I have 25+ days of COD4 playing time under my belt and that's the first time I experienced that. And I don't mean I ran into my martyrdom after Ire-spawned. I mean, the exact moment when I re-spawned I was next to my martyrdom (could see the grenade sign) and it blew up right away without giving me anychance of escaping.

i hate when you see a claymore and your clearly on the other side of the wall and click boom, your dead. ++*. i was on the other side of the wall

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Spawn Killing lol but headquarters on shipment gives me 125+ kills - around 30 deaths with the right team

That map is so ******ed, I never understood how people get so few deaths considering how small it is.

I'll easily get 40-50 kills but have the same amount of deaths.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by r0yalty

- Like the title says, you spawn and some random dude is waiting there with an MP5 pointed at your forehead.
- Son throws a grenade from two states over and it jsut happens to land at your feet.
- Dumb team mate who thinks friendly fire is comedy
- Being crouched under a desk and still get killed by an airstrike
- Trying to head indoors to avoid the chopper, but some dummy is just standing in the doorway so you can't get by
smh.gif
ALL OF THIS =

mad.gif

Especially the team killing and helicopter one.
mad.gif

- Like the title says, you spawn and some random dude is waiting there with an MP5 pointed at your forehead.
- Son throws a grenade from two states over and it jsut happens to land at your feet.
- Trying to head indoors to avoid the chopper, but some dummy is just standing in the doorway so you can't get by

Here's my list:

- You clearly start shooting at the guy first and he just presses the shooting button once and kills you with the M16 3-shot burst.
- Emptying your clip on a guy who has the last stand perk and he can't be killed. You run out of bullets, have to reload and he kills you instead duringlast stand.
- You have a 6 kill streak and find some guy from the other team you think you're going to kill for sure and get the helicopter, but instead you see +2 onyour screen.
mad.gif

- You get a 5 kill streak and you're running to hide somewhere to throw the airstrike but some noob from your team is blocking the door and the enemyshoots you in the back.
- Claymores killing you from like 10 feet away, even though you saw them and tried to avoid them.

heres my list

.getting shot by got damn rockets.... i swear especially on vacant.... dudes just sit at the end of the hallway and just fire a rocket, with no aiming.
.shooting a guy, and i have a bad connectioin (or the game decides to have a bad connection the moment im shooting someone) and he walks through ALL my bulletsand knifes me
. dying for no reason.... i swear i would be running and just die..... then look at the kill cam and it shows action going on on the other side of the map...noexplanation of how i died.
. JUGGAFREAKINAUT!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i have stopping power and deep penetration, and these bastardsrun around and it takes a clip and a half to kill them.
.Noobs coming into my area when i have a UAV Jammer on, and then they blow my cover, and we ALL die from one grenade

and the thing i hate the most on COD4

GETTING KILLED BY MY OWN +%+%$$# AIRSTRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ill be at 5 kills.... i run FAR away from where im bout to send it, and then i die.... I literally turn off the system and go smoke to calm down.

laugh.gif
^..
1. When you take cover from an enemies fire but it always seem like the damn bullets wrap around the building and kill you as your running
mad.gif

2. Calling an air-strike over like 5 enemies not killing a single one..just wounding them
mad.gif
mad.gif

3. Getting killed by a guy with a shotty up close and you damn near emptied the clip on him when he was 15 feet away
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Here's my list:

- You clearly start shooting at the guy first and he just presses the shooting button once and kills you with the M16 3-shot burst.
- Emptying your clip on a guy who has the last stand perk and he can't be killed. You run out of bullets, have to reload and he kills you instead during last stand.
- You have a 6 kill streak and find some guy from the other team you think you're going to kill for sure and get the helicopter, but instead you see +2 on your screen.
mad.gif

- You get a 5 kill streak and you're running to hide somewhere to throw the airstrike but some noob from your team is blocking the door and the enemy shoots you in the back.
- Claymores killing you from like 10 feet away, even though you saw them and tried to avoid them.
How about you run up the stairs, see a claymore, go back down a few steps, shoot it, but you still die
smh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom