Random; does anyone else dislike drinking (alcohol) and eating at the same time

Random but...

Is it just me or does anyone else hate to drink and eat at the same time?
I dont like it, i always have to drink first then eat...

Random but...

Is it just me or does anyone else hate to drink and eat at the same time?
I dont like it, i always have to drink first then eat...

The 2 don't go hand-and-hand...

But when I'm at TGIFriday's I always drink Ultimate Long Islands with my meal
pimp.gif

The 2 don't go hand-and-hand...

But when I'm at TGIFriday's I always drink Ultimate Long Islands with my meal
pimp.gif

I like beer with heavy, greasy things (burgers, onion rings, coney island hot dogs [Flint! Detroit!] or wine with spicy & exotic things. Never with other foods, never liquor with my meal.

I like beer with heavy, greasy things (burgers, onion rings, coney island hot dogs [Flint! Detroit!] or wine with spicy & exotic things. Never with other foods, never liquor with my meal.

Chillis/ Appplebees....241, I have no choice.

but typically I'll only drink beer with my meal....hard liquor comes afterwards.

Chillis/ Appplebees....241, I have no choice.

but typically I'll only drink beer with my meal....hard liquor comes afterwards.

I really dont like drinking and eating at the same time. Ill drink prior to my meal arriving, when it comes out, ill order a soda or water to go with it, never drinking my beer until im finished eating.
I enjoy my food more this way.

I really dont like drinking and eating at the same time. Ill drink prior to my meal arriving, when it comes out, ill order a soda or water to go with it, never drinking my beer until im finished eating.
I enjoy my food more this way.

Yep, can't even do it...If I eat while drinking I wont get drunk. I'll just feel super bloated

Yep, can't even do it...If I eat while drinking I wont get drunk. I'll just feel super bloated

Gotta do one or the other. Cant do both at the same time. I always see people eating and drinking a beer with their food.

Gotta do one or the other. Cant do both at the same time. I always see people eating and drinking a beer with their food.

Certain beer goes well with certain food and I enjoy the combination of different flavors or tastes while eating.

Wine especially, pairing the right wine with certain foods really enhances the meal.

With hard liquor, I don't usually drink while eating, but I don't have problem finishing up my cocktail while starting my food.

Back
Top Bottom