Random; does anyone else dislike drinking (alcohol) and eating at the same time

Certain beer goes well with certain food and I enjoy the combination of different flavors or tastes while eating.

Wine especially, pairing the right wine with certain foods really enhances the meal.

With hard liquor, I don't usually drink while eating, but I don't have problem finishing up my cocktail while starting my food.

Originally Posted by raburns04

I like beer with heavy, greasy things (burgers, onion rings, coney island hot dogs [Flint! Detroit!] or wine with spicy & exotic things. Never with other foods, never liquor with my meal.

same

Originally Posted by raburns04

I like beer with heavy, greasy things (burgers, onion rings, coney island hot dogs [Flint! Detroit!] or wine with spicy & exotic things. Never with other foods, never liquor with my meal.

same

i hate when im in drinking zone and everyone else is starts grubbing cause either a. that means no else gonna drink anymore or b. ima end up eating and get full and not want to drink anymore

i hate when im in drinking zone and everyone else is starts grubbing cause either a. that means no else gonna drink anymore or b. ima end up eating and get full and not want to drink anymore

I need like Juice or water with my food -- I'll hardly ever drink beer with food and will never drink liquor with food

alcohol and seafood..perfect.. I SAY PERFECT MATCH IN HEAVEN 
happy.gif

I need like Juice or water with my food -- I'll hardly ever drink beer with food and will never drink liquor with food

had a corona the other day with some tacos, first time i was able to drink and eat... i usually like eating a while before i start drinking, the after im all F'ed Up i grub on random @!% food 
laugh.gif

had a corona the other day with some tacos, first time i was able to drink and eat... i usually like eating a while before i start drinking, the after im all F'ed Up i grub on random @!% food 
laugh.gif

if im at a restaurant having a beer with wings/burgers or whatever is pretty good. no hard liquor though.

if im at a restaurant having a beer with wings/burgers or whatever is pretty good. no hard liquor though.

Back
Top Bottom