random girls at the club: YAY or NAY?

Kissing random chicks in general is not whats up, but
laugh.gif
at most of y'alls logic. A chick that you've been rapping to for weeks is just as likely toburn you as a chick you randomly make out with one night.

Yall brag about going raw in #$+$$%%, but won't kiss on the first night?
roll.gif

I aint gonna lie, I made out with a couple random skeezers before I ever knew their name....or barely spoke.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

i triple kissed these two bi chicks a few years back at Indian Summer hookah bar, on an empty dance floor in front of a bunch of people.

i was wasted.

i had my hand down both of their pants, and i thought it was the coolest thing ever at the time.

i thought back on it later, realized it was stupid, and never did it again.

damn both their pants
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

this reminds me what do you guys think about rubber the inner thigh / feeling up inside or outside the pants on the dance floor. and whens your que. i'vebeen like 9/10 in the past but this once chick apparently wasn't feeling it and i felt so bad.
laugh.gif
she just stopped dancing though so im glad she didn't play me / slap me /etc.

Yall brag about going raw in #$+$$%%, but won't kiss on the first night?
roll.gif

This man has a point.
laugh.gif

It's not really a good look though IMO. Too much PDA for me. It's happened to me a few times when I was wasted, but with a girl that came with us inour group, so I guess it wasn't completely random.

But it disgusts me when I'm sober/slightly buzzed and I see people do this. Like damn, get a god damn room. I try to keep this in mind when I'mhammered.

This is definitely high school style, I have done this in the past. But you grow up and realize that its stupid and kinda gross. But when I was young i thoughti was cool. and would brag to all my boys.

Im wayyy past that now ha

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Kissing random broads in public, is that a good idea?

this IS the question?????????? it will answer your entire thread when answered......

I won't even kiss my girlfriend in public places much less a stranger at a club who I hardly know

I think I got u beat OP. I did it in the strip club while getting a private dance. I also fingered her and got some dome/ I was high and drunk out of my mindand felt sooo bad and embarassed when I thought about it the next day

Originally Posted by KingPiff

I think I got u beat OP. I did it in the strip club while getting a private dance. I also fingered her and got some dome/ I was high and drunk out of my mind and felt sooo bad and embarassed when I thought about it the next day

eek.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom