Random pics from another trip to Hawaii **update 2/15/2012**

the pictures were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ahh da portagee sausage brah. We got a reunion there next year and I cant wait to go back. I need that Hawaiian airlines jersey too, where'd you get it?

ahh da portagee sausage brah. We got a reunion there next year and I cant wait to go back. I need that Hawaiian airlines jersey too, where'd you get it?

I am going there in September. Got a package deal for me and my girl and it was about $2400 for hotel and airfare. We just need to pay for food and other expenditures, so I am thinking things will run to about 3k total.

Is this all Oahu?

I am going there in September. Got a package deal for me and my girl and it was about $2400 for hotel and airfare. We just need to pay for food and other expenditures, so I am thinking things will run to about 3k total.

Is this all Oahu?

Ice cream?  haha.  Someone already mentioned it, eggs over rice with portugeeeee, and the other is eggs over rice with corn beef hash with gravy on it.
pimp.gif
    Camera was just a Nikon D40x with the stock lens lol.   Jersey bought at the HI-C store.   Probably missing some other replies but I'll get those later after work.

Ice cream?  haha.  Someone already mentioned it, eggs over rice with portugeeeee, and the other is eggs over rice with corn beef hash with gravy on it.
pimp.gif
    Camera was just a Nikon D40x with the stock lens lol.   Jersey bought at the HI-C store.   Probably missing some other replies but I'll get those later after work.

Back
Top Bottom