Random Pictures That Motivate You vol. Late Pass Friendly

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

^ Honestly, I made this thread as an excuse to post that picture haha.

god-king-slavea-manwoman-93667-320-200.jpg
Full Photo (6000x3750)

That is dope
pimp.gif

Great thread. I'll add a few, with explanations.

alg_obama_family.jpg

Obama the night he got elected. Agree or disagree with the mans political views, but I think he abolished the "well I didn't have a father figure so I didn't succeed" excuse.
(I grew up without a father figure)

kobe-bryant-celtics-final.jpg

You can go from being on top of the world, to being at the bottom, and go either way from there.

lancead.jpg

valvano.jpg

I'll probably end up posting more

Great thread. I'll add a few, with explanations.

alg_obama_family.jpg

Obama the night he got elected. Agree or disagree with the mans political views, but I think he abolished the "well I didn't have a father figure so I didn't succeed" excuse.
(I grew up without a father figure)

kobe-bryant-celtics-final.jpg

You can go from being on top of the world, to being at the bottom, and go either way from there.

lancead.jpg

valvano.jpg

I'll probably end up posting more

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

that violin article was dope...wow

Just read the original washington post article. 
eek.gif
 To think one of the best violinist playing some of the best music ever written on a $3.5 million wouldn't even draw a crowd. The one thing that stuck with me in the article was that the only constant was that every kid that passed by wanted to stop and listen but was rushed off by their parents. 

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

that violin article was dope...wow

Just read the original washington post article. 
eek.gif
 To think one of the best violinist playing some of the best music ever written on a $3.5 million wouldn't even draw a crowd. The one thing that stuck with me in the article was that the only constant was that every kid that passed by wanted to stop and listen but was rushed off by their parents. 

great thread

always nice to see other people interested in bruce lee's application to life through martial arts

great thread

always nice to see other people interested in bruce lee's application to life through martial arts

Back
Top Bottom