Random Pictures That Motivate You vol. Late Pass Friendly

Spoiler [+]
59777_1451396535414_1548270432_31245799_7934263_n.jpg

muhammad_ali_torch

At last he emerged from the background. A body weathered by Parkinson’s but the mind astute as ever. Shivering he lit the flame. No other sportsman in the history of sport had meant so much to so many as Muhammad Ali. For the dignity of the man was consummate – never relinquishing ideals for money or fame, Ali was the people’s champion – the underdog in sport and life. “They didn’t tell me who would light the flame, but when I saw it was you, I cried

muhammad_ali_torch

At last he emerged from the background. A body weathered by Parkinson’s but the mind astute as ever. Shivering he lit the flame. No other sportsman in the history of sport had meant so much to so many as Muhammad Ali. For the dignity of the man was consummate – never relinquishing ideals for money or fame, Ali was the people’s champion – the underdog in sport and life. “They didn’t tell me who would light the flame, but when I saw it was you, I cried

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

To some, human suffering is extremely motivating.
tired.gif
Lucky to have been born into a situation that allows me to flourish and I hope to make the best of it. I also hope to do as much as I can to help others with my "good fortune".

To some, human suffering is extremely motivating.
tired.gif
Lucky to have been born into a situation that allows me to flourish and I hope to make the best of it. I also hope to do as much as I can to help others with my "good fortune".

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

100120_blurb200_lg.jpg

This isn't motivating at all,this *#%* is depressing. This picture messed up the photographer that took it and he killed himself as a result. Nothing but sadness in this pic
tired.gif

at the DC Newseum this pic really got to me... terrible situation for everyone involved... like ^^ mentioned, the photographer eventually committed suicide because of this image
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

100120_blurb200_lg.jpg

This isn't motivating at all,this *#%* is depressing. This picture messed up the photographer that took it and he killed himself as a result. Nothing but sadness in this pic
tired.gif

at the DC Newseum this pic really got to me... terrible situation for everyone involved... like ^^ mentioned, the photographer eventually committed suicide because of this image
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back