Random Pictures That Motivate You vol. Late Pass Friendly

344yv6s.jpg

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

To some, human suffering is extremely motivating.
tired.gif
Lucky to have been born into a situation that allows me to flourish and I hope to make the best of it. I also hope to do as much as I can to help others with my "good fortune".

What don't you understand? I am in a better situation than so many on this planet, and I don't want to waste an ounce of the position I've been given on earth so I always strive to do better. Many people on this planet take the opportunities they have been given for granted (a home, family that loves you, food to eat everyday, an education, and other luxuries). That is why that pic is very motivating.  It drives me to do the best with the fortunes I've been lent through chance in my existence, and to remember to give back to those who may not have as much as I do.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

To some, human suffering is extremely motivating.
tired.gif
Lucky to have been born into a situation that allows me to flourish and I hope to make the best of it. I also hope to do as much as I can to help others with my "good fortune".

What don't you understand? I am in a better situation than so many on this planet, and I don't want to waste an ounce of the position I've been given on earth so I always strive to do better. Many people on this planet take the opportunities they have been given for granted (a home, family that loves you, food to eat everyday, an education, and other luxuries). That is why that pic is very motivating.  It drives me to do the best with the fortunes I've been lent through chance in my existence, and to remember to give back to those who may not have as much as I do.

who was that training with Bruce? Thanks for the pic i'm a have to put that and the black and white nike as a wallpaper

who was that training with Bruce? Thanks for the pic i'm a have to put that and the black and white nike as a wallpaper

Originally Posted by bkmac

*Waits for someone to post the recent (few months ago) picture/poster of Mariano Rivera with sentences going down it. (I think it was Nike)*.
I have it blown up on my wall
laugh.gif

we-have-the-yankees.jpg

Originally Posted by bkmac

*Waits for someone to post the recent (few months ago) picture/poster of Mariano Rivera with sentences going down it. (I think it was Nike)*.
I have it blown up on my wall
laugh.gif

we-have-the-yankees.jpg

Back
Top Bottom