Random question Re: Famous peoples SSN's

I used to work in a place where we had in depth access to peoples personal information birthday's addresses, SSN's the whole nine.  Nobody real world famous, but government famous; and when their records were accessed those folks snooping were promptly dismissed.  With it being tax season and all, I wonder if like the Bryan Williams and Shawn Carter's the Warren Buffetts and Bill Gate's of the world Social Security Numbers and tax records are protected or do they come up with all the rest of them.  The same for arrests and medical records?  Does anybody know?

I've met "ordinary" people that had protected SSNs so I assume most people with an accountant do the same.

i used to work at an IRS processing center after tax season. celebrities and political figures they to have tax forms that go to irs tax processing facilities just like the rest of us.

as i worked in the mail/opening returns department i came across a famous star that was had a reality tv show at one point. i can't disclose the name of the person. but it was surely her i googled her and found her children's names and they matched.

Back
Top Bottom