Random Thought: Forrest Gump, the most interesting man in the world.

All apologies to the Dos Equis man, I was watching this flick the other day and dude lived a life most of us will never see. Yeah, the first 15 years or so were kinda rough, but the guy got a D-1 football scholarship, was an All-American, singlehandedly saved an entire army platoon with his bare hands, met like 3 presidents, was a world ping-pong champion, owned a industry-leading business, started a fitness cult by accident, and even got his woman to propose to him while living a generally awesome life.

Hell, he didn't even catch AIDS from Jenny when they were going at it raw. That's some bulletproof %#!$. He's never even been slandered on Twitter...how many people with his level of fame can say that? Sure, the man was a little slow, but a lot of people are and never get anything like that in life to make up for it.

Cool story, eh?

(No, but for real, I never realized how good this movie was.)

Spoiler [+]
46364230.jpg

Let me be the first to say ***% THAT STANK $#@%% JENNY. My dude stay loyal and loved this broad his whole life and what does she do? Have a cross country Ho' tour while taking whatever drug here some dude gives to her. And just when my N' Forrest got his Diddy on ( All American Punt Returner, College grad, War Hero, Building with Black Panthers, Successful Billion Dollar Shrimping business, Shares in Apple, showing america how to Jog, and being a all around Alpha Mutha $*%+$++ Male) this Thirsty $#@%% shows up to his crib with a kid thats not even his, and god damn AIDS!!!.

And what does my G do? He takes care of her simple #$% and that little ******ed kid.
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My dude was a G but couldn't keep his heart out of the game

Originally Posted by Law3001

Let me be the first to say ***% THAT STANK $#@%% JENNY. My dude stay loyal and loved this broad his whole life and what does she do? Have a cross country Ho' tour while taking whatever drug here some dude gives to her. And just when my N' Forrest got his Diddy on ( All American Punt Returner, College grad, War Hero, Building with Black Panthers, Successful Billion Dollar Shrimping business, Shares in Apple, showing america how to Jog, and being a all around Alpha Mutha $*%+$++ Male) this Thirsty $#@%% shows up to his crib with a kid thats not even his, and god damn AIDS!!!.

And what does my G do? He takes care of her simple #$% and that little ******ed kid.
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the-rock-clapping.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Have you even seen the movie??

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Have you even seen the movie??

You obviously take things too serious chief
laugh.gif

Take my guy to Maury that wasn't his kid.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

I thought this was going to be a new meme or something lol.

laugh.gif
I like it...sounds like a Photoshopportunity to me. Any takers? I'm not really the caption guy...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

nah but forreal +$!! Jenny. She should have jumped.

Frigid...but yes, absolutely.

mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh, it's true. It's damn true.

That kid was his tho (at least the movie cast the kid that way...def see what you're saying on the logic end
laugh.gif
). Certain traits of his...uh...ran in the family.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

The book is even crazier.

You know what, I'm definitely going to check it out at some point...if it's even as good as the movie, it's worth my time.

I don't think its anywhere as good
laugh.gif
I never read it but a friend did and he was pretty disappointed

That kid was his tho (at least the movie cast the kid that way...def see what you're saying on the logic end ). Certain traits of his...uh...ran in the family.

You see the drugs this broad was taking? of course the kid came out ******ed. Like I said, if he would have kept his heart out of it, he would have getting it in like my guy Lt. Dan

forrest.jpg

On that F the world swag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jennys little kid was black in the book.

How her nasty #%* explain that to Forest?
30t6p3b.gif

Aren't you the guy who writes that same angry response in every Forrest Gump thread?
I know Jenny was horrible to him but she was messed up from childhood.  She was sexually abused as a kid and scared of her father..  That stuff doesn't excuse her actions but it's not like she went to therapy and was able to deal with her issues.  Abuse like that is hard to overcome.

Originally Posted by shogun

Aren't you the guy who writes that same angry response in every Forrest Gump thread?
I know Jenny was horrible to him but she was messed up from childhood.  She was sexually abused as a kid and scared of her father..  That stuff doesn't excuse her actions but it's not like she went to therapy and was able to deal with her issues.  Abuse like that is hard to overcome.

Hey my man...Its a f'ing movie who gives a damn
laugh.gif
. Damn must a touch a nerve with some of you kids man
laugh.gif

To anyone offended or off put by what I said and obviously joking around about a fictional character from a movie
wink.gif

Bunch of Buzz Killingtons running around

^
You're the one who sounded serious 
laugh.gif
.  I can imagine someone typing that out in full anger.  I just remembered someone used to always type that kind of response in every thread.  It was like clockwork.  Forrest is the man though.  

Originally Posted by shogun

^

You're the one who sounded serious 
laugh.gif
.  I can imagine someone typing that out in full anger.  I just remembered someone used to always type that kind of response in every thread.  It was like clockwork.  Forrest is the man though.  

Playboy you just broke down how Jenny's fictional sexual abuse caused her to lead a destructive lifestyle
laugh.gif
. I didn't type it in anger, you interpreted it that way. Other people got the joke you and trill didn't its all good...

All in all the message is simple

Forrest = RAN
Jenny = LAN

Great movie, classic even. Even my 8 year old loves it (minus certain scenes). Having said that, I still think Denzel (for X) was robbed of an Oscar losing it to Hanks. I still think the Dos Equis is more interesting though, shoot even mosquitoes don't bite him.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom