Randy Brown Unappreciation Post

Just got done watching Jordan's flu game against the Jazz and it just reminded me with the second Bulls three peat teams, everytime there was a big momentthat Jordan was celebrating, that little weasel Randy Brown would always jump in and be the first one to show his face. It just annoyed me for some reason,even back then. Anyone else feel the same or am I just going off cuz Im suffering from insomnia.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Appreciated

roll.gif

First a Jason Caffey thread, now a Randy Brown one?
laugh.gif

Just shows what a great and unforgettable team that was, I guess.

Sorry, everybody on those classic Bulls championship teams will always be appreciated!
Go, Bill Wennington!
wink.gif

Attaq

Come on man everyone knows that was Randy Brown's JOB!!!!

MUCH appreciated.

What I remember most about Randy Brown was when he started walking off the court when Reggie Miller released the game winning 3 in game six of the 98 EasternConference Finals
laugh.gif

I'll never forget how Randy Brown would not let go of the ball that MJ was holding onto after the Bulls won that MJ post-retirement championship in'96. Jordan was crying on the floor because he won the title on Father's Day and Randy Brown was right beside him trying to steal the ball away. Greatly unappreciated.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I'll never forget how Randy Brown would not let go of the ball that MJ was holding onto after the Bulls won that MJ post-retirement championship in '96. Jordan was crying on the floor because he won the title on Father's Day and Randy Brown was right beside him trying to steal the ball away. Greatly unappreciated.
laugh.gif
I remember that, what a little %+%%.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I'll never forget how Randy Brown would not let go of the ball that MJ was holding onto after the Bulls won that MJ post-retirement championship in '96. Jordan was crying on the floor because he won the title on Father's Day and Randy Brown was right beside him trying to steal the ball away. Greatly unappreciated.
Wow - honestly, I never noticed that.

upcoming posts:

ron harper
cliff levingston
horace grant
craig hodges
john paxson
steve kerr
toni kukoc
bill wennington
will perdue
john salley

hell, maybe him and Jordan were boys. Because you know damn well him and Horace Grant weren't hugging

He is not that bad. looks at Mark Madsen. his benchwarming $%@ was dancing around when the lakers won their rings.
laugh.gif

remember this�
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

��

Back
Top Bottom