Range Rover Sport Feedback

Anyone own or have experience with the RR Sport?

I know the OG Range is notorious for reliability issues but I haven't heard as many problems with the Sport, being that are built on two different platforms.

I'm picking up a new vehicle soon and the RR Sport is a possibility, any info would be appreciated.

let me guess you are leasing?
mean.gif

"we don’t lease we buy the whole car, as you should"

"You bought a 4.0 you better get your change"

"you pull up in the 4.0 with your chick and I pull up in a 4.6 wit my chick, bumping some otha ish. You'd prolly hop on my **** right there, right in front of ya chick, asking stupid **** like... ay yo dog, wh-wh-whas the difference between a-a- 4.0 and a-a- 4.6? Bout thirty to fourty grand beat it..."

dont get the sport...get the regular range....

My aunt had 1, from what she says its a very nice car and she loves it.. just have to baby them when it comes to the maintenance.

Anyone own or have experience with the RR Sport?
I know the OG Range is notorious for reliability issues but I haven't heard as many problems with the Sport, being that are built on two different platforms.
I'm picking up a new vehicle soon and the RR Sport is a possibility, any info would be appreciated.

Must be a 2011+ model. I'm told a lot more of the issues are sorted. One of my friends has 2010 one, and there's very few issues, but truth be told she doesn't have a lot of miles on it.

I'm told the 2011+ are much more reliable than it's predecessors.

However, get a maintenance plan! And trade it in for another vehicle once the maintenance plan is about to dip

Lastly, the backseat of that car is one of the most uncomfortable seats I've ever sat in. In fact, I'd rather meet that woman at the venue then ride in the backseat of her car. :x

Back
Top Bottom