Rank Ghostface Discography

I'm a big ghost fan. I love his music because he speaks his mind and says things that most rappers feel to cool to say ("used to hump thepilliow" or "Heavy rain f my kicks up B laughing first thought beat the B up" etc etc) But to be honest besides Jay honestly Ghost might havethe second strongest album collection in Hip Hop History. Anyway I'm curious to see how you rank his albums this should be a good Post
laugh.gif

1) Supreme Clientele
2)Pretty Toney Album
3) Ironman
4)The big Doe Rehab( a little early I know, but I played it about 10 times straight since I got it, amazing music)
5) Fishscale
6) More Fish
7) Bullet Proof Wallets( By far ghosts weakest effort excluding Maxine and a few other standout tracks)

I know I'm going to catch a lot of flack for PTA, but its so soulful and flows together so well.

1) supreme clientele
2) ironman
3) fishscale
4) pretty toney album
5) more fish
NA) bullet proof wallets - horrible. i listened to it once and retired it
smh.gif

i havent heard big doe rehab yet im tryin to wait until release day but i hope its as good as people say

Ironman/Supreme Clientele tie
The Big Doe Rehab
Fishscale
Pretty Toney Album
Bullet Proof Wallets
More Fish

What's so bad about PTA? I never understood why NT'ers had such a strong hatred for a great album.

1. Ironman
2. Supreme Clientele
3. Fishcale
4. More Fish
5. The Pretty Tony Album
6. Bullet Proof Wallets (I haven't heard this since 10th grade)

* List is subject to change after Dec 4th . . . I'm hoping the top 3 changes cause I'm hearing good things about Big Doe Rehab, and as much as I HATEPositive feedback on albums before I hear them, I'm sure Ghost is the exception.

How come nobody is counting this album?
200px-Ghost_line_album.jpg

1. Ironman
2. Supreme Clientele
3. The Big Doe Rehab
4. Fishcale
5. Put It On the Line
6. More Fish
7. Bullet Proof Wallets
8. The Pretty Tony Album

smokin.gif

Supreme Clientele
Ironman
Pretty Toney
Fishscale
More Fish
Bullet Proof Wallets.

i'm waitin until Big Doe comes out.
is the album w/ Trife any good? Trife can rap

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Supreme Clientele is first, Ironman is second, and the rest I don't listen to much
Switch Ironman and Supreme Clientele, and there you have my opinion. The rest are average, at best.

Pretty Tony Album is chronically underrated, if you remove Tush its a great album. I would rank it above More Fish.

What's all the hate on the Pretty Toney joint? Kunta Fly *%%* sounds exactly like it's name: FLY. That whole CD is dope, IMO.

I dont even understand it. Pretty toney is classic material. Beats, content, creativity, word play. I honestly think people are just going against the grain tobe different.

Bulletproofs Wallets is incredibly underrated, after a few spins I realize how good the album is. Give it a shot.

1. Ironman
2. SC
3. PTA
4. Fishscale
5. BPW
6. More Fish

Honestly I don't give Ghost's solos much spin outside the top 3...my list will prolly change eventually

I was thinking of putting OB4CL but its not officially his album, although ghost played a big part.

1) Supreme Clientele
2) ironman
3)fishcale
4) put it on the line
5) more fish
6) pta
7) bpw

I havent listened to bdr but glad to hear everyone liked it.

Wow ... alotta ppl putting Big doe rehab up there ...

For me .. Ironman > SC > the rest

Back
Top Bottom