Rap About It Now Hope You Get It Later Vol. I SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS SON!

sick.gif
 too many lines to quote man

INB4 " He never drove through the city in the daytime with his lights on, ALL RAP IS LIES blah blah blah"

"***** I'm a check writer, yall royalty recievers

Yall eating off per diem on the low like a Ceasar"
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Song was beyond dope though. The one that came out first with the skit at the end
pimp.gif

The X5 Line damn near ruined the black SUV demographic for BMW. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
this is my fav album by him personally. So many hits.

My fav line on this song has to be: " if your man got you baggin up it could be worse, just put a little in the baggy put alittle in your purse."

this is my fav album by him personally. So many hits.

My fav line on this song has to be: " if your man got you baggin up it could be worse, just put a little in the baggy put alittle in your purse."

BP2 was crack always loved it.

"I'm a check writer y'all royalty receivers"

"Don't let em give you hard d and bubble gum, make him cop the lex bubble 2001"

"Pay your taxes ya'll ****** hustling backwards'

Too bad Nas's wasn't paying attention.

This song may have been ahead of its time...

Dude was rappin' about Audemars and Evisu... S**t that I hadn't heard about til' a couple of years later...

This song is so appropriate for stunting... I was glad when Cam did his own version...

Despite their differences, both Jay and Cam could spit about flossin' and stuntin' with cars and name brands dudes wasn't on, and this track brought it out...

Song is forever appreciated!!...

This song may have been ahead of its time...

Dude was rappin' about Audemars and Evisu... S**t that I hadn't heard about til' a couple of years later...

This song is so appropriate for stunting... I was glad when Cam did his own version...

Despite their differences, both Jay and Cam could spit about flossin' and stuntin' with cars and name brands dudes wasn't on, and this track brought it out...

Song is forever appreciated!!...

wun thousand

Back
Top Bottom