Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kid Art shoot nothing but movies man :smh: He not too bad of a producer either but he don’t really mess w it no more. He a Harlem _ too :lol:

Video clean as hell man. Love the cinematography and cut scenes and lighting to that joint. You could smell the pissy hallways in P’s looking at that joint :lol:. Somebody need to throw him and Cam Kirk a bag and let them shoot a hip hop movie.

It’s been a while since we got a really good one that actually felt like the time. Dave could be Nas in belly. My dawg had the mean mugs on deck in the video looking like he ready murk something :lol:.

Dirty Sprite Dental (c)

8F80B888-3D8B-45A0-9828-B8889363D307.gif

I also hate that NY rappers say trap now, that's southern slang. FOH.

The internet destroys boundaries for regional slang. Word to some of my dudes down here saying “b” because I used it in our group texts.

Also, Ferg spazzed with that Trap and a Dream track. That joint is flames. :smokin

Shad Moss byke? :wow:

Just like this ***** to actually come through with a decent sounding record and then Bow Wow challenge himself by talking about his twin glocks. :smh: :lol:

I hate that the internet has let us into different regions lingo and stuff. We got mad heads not from NY dying to say deadass. Boys all over saying mans like they’re from UK (mans doing __, not my mans or your mans like NY). Someone in Dallas tried to call me b and it just sounded corny.

Hearing ***** in Baltimore say “no cap” in real life....cmon dawg :smh:....but we been calling ***** “woe” since like 07...so it’s par the course.

But yeah. That Summer 08 was amazing Mixtape wise. Young ***** was 18 w/ a sack. We was riding round bumping these tapes :pimp:

519316AB-267B-4F31-9D27-F986DBF3ECBF.jpeg

3F8740CA-D16D-4E2E-A4A9-2C761844A5E8.jpeg

F210DE35-4678-4765-957C-48E39463BC0F.jpeg

46CC1BB6-9180-4157-B0E9-197E63C2B973.jpeg

Swingin’ doors and throwing 4’s :pimp:. Damn, we was reckless :smh: :lol:

Look man I understand rappers are flawed people, I've listened to Killers, Drug dealers, Misogynistic/abusive rappers etc etc... I'm not supporting any ***** LLike Clown boy who touches kids... The fact that "street *****s" are backing him says a lot. There's just no rules or regulations out here.
Whats the actual story behind six9. Did he really touch some kid or was it some 17 year old frontin like she was 18 and up and he got caught messing with her ?

Whats the actual story behind six9. Did he really touch some kid or was it some 17 year old frontin like she was 18 and up and he got caught messing with her ?
The girl was 13 I believe. He was 18/19 at the time. She told him she was 18. Him and his mans ran a train or something.

Shorty sat on his lap after lying about her age (said she was 18 when she was in fact 13.

His mans ended up smashing; he himself didn’t smash, or perform any sex act with her from what I read in the report.

His mans got sent up the road, but he got probation or something to that extent.

I don’t rock with dude for the cornball **** he does/says (set trippin, saying he RUNS NYC, saying he smashed Casanova 2x’s wife, set trippin, etc.), but I wouldn’t call him a pedo.

Shorty sat on his lap after lying about her age (said she was 18 when she was in fact 13.

His mans ended up smashing; he himself didn’t smash, or perform any sex act with her from what I read in the report.

His mans got sent up the road, but he got probation or something to that extent.

I don’t rock with dude for the cornball **** he does/says (set trippin, saying he RUNS NYC, saying he smashed Casanova 2x’s wife, set trippin, etc.), but I wouldn’t call him a pedo.

Thing is she never actually said she was 19 or lied about her age.

He said in the police report that he assumed she was like 19 because of the way she came in and asked how old he was.

Ignorant _ actually told the police "the way she asked made me think she was older" ***** what? :stoneface: :lol::smh:

Oh ****. I guess I misread. :lol:

In any event, especially without actually knowing what the girl looked like, or what she verbally suggested about herself that night, the case could be made that that’s negligence on his part if he hadn’t known her previously. It’s wild irresponsible, but fathomable.

Oh ****. I guess I misread. :lol:

In any event, especially without actually knowing what the girl looked like, or what she verbally suggested about herself that night, the case could be made that that’s negligence on his part if he hadn’t known her previously. It’s wild irresponsible, but fathomable.

Nah it wasn't a misread, thats actually the narrative that he running with now. He told Ak in that sit down she lied about her age. Some website grabbed the black and whites (affidavit, police report, etc) and exposed him

Nobody knows the truth. All we really know is he didn't smash

Since he uploaded the video we know for a fact his dumbass thought she was of age

Word? Gotta do some new googles.

But these sorts of things are usually public record. Why the hell would dudes lie about stuff when we live in the age of information amongst people who get a stiffy from exposing truths online :lol:

Back
Top Bottom