Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It’s probably been said before, but these have to be the worst angles ever taken in a rap beef right??? “Yo why have you been engaged for 9 years man?” Or “your best friend liked a pic of your kids on IG so one of them must be his”. And can’t forget the ol “your girl is a very private person so you must beat her”. Followed by “ I’m speaking facts and my source is trust me bro”. N**** what!?!

"You rapping like you tryna slaves"

From a half white Canadian

20240704_191335.png

20240704_191400.jpg

20240704_191504.jpg

20240704_191509.jpg

20240704_191358.jpg

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Great vid

1 thing though. How did Kendrick not follow west coast tradition of having an impersonator of the person you’re dissing getting beat up, doing lame ***** ****, and chased all throughout Cali?

Nice touch with showing the whole fam and Whitney dancing and then the end credits being directed by Dave Free & Kendrick Lamar. Really puts to bed all of Drakes accusations.

Diss song -> concert -> video -> album???

The fact that he spacing all this **** out and not letting Drake recover is probably the most diabolical part about this. Drake really gotta sit the rest of the year out. He should have took that mental health break he was talking about after his last album :lol:

Great vid

1 thing though. How did Kendrick not follow west coast tradition of having an impersonator of the person you’re dissing getting beat up, doing lame ***** ****, and chased all throughout Cali?

Nice touch with showing the whole fam and Whitney dancing and then the end credits being directed by Dave Free & Kendrick Lamar. Really puts to bed all of Drakes accusations.

There we go :rofl:

Swear it went over my head the first time :lol: :lol:

As many layers in the video as the tracks themselves

teased us with that intro :emoji_fire: we’re gonna need the full track damnit.. i hope this doesn’t live as one of his unreleased songs

man waited to release this on 4th of July to insult the entirety of Canada and dance on a grave on independence day. This is what a real patriot looks like

Back
Top Bottom