Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I commented then, he was the only one on the show who didn't so adamantly pick Drake and pushed back. That's why he's been going at Drake since then.

and again, Joe is from Jersey.

Before all the diss records dropped he picked Drake. After Like That. He kept saying he's hearing from Drake's camp he got some secrets about Dot, he kept saying "I wonder what he knows!!" "He knows something" .

Joe can be from Jersey. He's NY media, he's admitted he has NY bias. He never talks about jersey hip hop.

Before all the diss records dropped he picked Drake. After Like That. He kept saying he's hearing from Drake's camp he got some secrets about Dot, he kept saying "I wonder what he knows!!" "He knows something" .

Joe can be from Jersey. He's NY media, he's admitted he has NY bias. He never talks about jersey hip hop.

This makes zero ****in sense

What media do SayCheese and Art Of Dialogue represent :lol:

This makes zero ****in sense

What media do SayCheese and Art Of Dialogue represent :lol:

Joe calls himself NY media :lol:

"They always say us NY dudes/media..."

You good at tryna dance outta ****. Now Math Hoffa not a rapper. :lol:

50 posting multiple posts supporting Drake, telling _'s "y'all better leave that light skin man alone before he..."

That's not picking a side? :lol:

NY _'s was riding for the Boy. Take it up with them.

Joe calls himself NY media :lol:

"They always say us NY dudes/media..."

You good at tryna dance outta ****. Now Math Hoffa not a rapper. :lol:

50 posting multiple posts supporting Drake, telling _'s "y'all better leave that light skin man alone before he..."

That's not picking a side? :lol:

NY _'s was riding for the Boy. Take it up with them.

This is embarrassingly stupid

Joe never rooted or even picked Drake, and that's Jersey

Nobody counts Math as a rapper, battle rapper maybe. When did 50 pick Drake? He's a troll who trolls.

So Cam and Mase, and I'll add Sheff G and Sleepy Hollow

I'll add Flex and Mal. Basically everyone with a platform in NY. 50 was definitely glazing drake and then went silent when kendrick killed him. Not sure what Nore had to say.

I said it at the time and you wanted to deny it then too. And notice they all from that era. East coast has always had a problem showing the west coast respect and it's clear as day. Kendrick said it himself in NLU. Take your NY colored glasses off for a sec.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom