Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Haitian Jack has been called out a lot over the years as being a liar. Pac wouldn't call himself a gangster so I don't think anyone else does. We're just disputing the people who falsely claims he was stuck in the Bishop character. That's a lazy, stupid opinion because it's easily proven false.

There were people around who knew Pac and said he wasn't fully like that. Obviously he man that will let his nuts hang, however, he played Bishop and it amplified that side of his identity.

I think it was just fame in general. It happens all the time with young and impressionable people. I'd say getting shot the first time is what changed him more than anything. It happens to a lot of gun shot victims. They either start living super cautious and timid or they go the opposite direction and feel like they're untouchable.

50 cent is an example of that too. He just had better mentors than Pac did.

There were people around who knew Pac and said he wasn't fully like that. Obviously he man that will let his nuts hang, however, he played Bishop and it amplified that side of his identity.
i'm not trying to discredit Pac or anyone's gangsta. But it was common back in the day for dudes to start living life like the roles they played. Blame the culture at the time. No better example than cuz who shot Ricky.

Back
Top Bottom