Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A shoot feat Milla Jojovich (Fifth Element, those garbage resident evil movies). Someone spotted that Dot recreated it. When Milla was 16 she hooked up with and eventually married her 21 year old costar on the set of Dazed and Confused. Dot is mad man.....
Internet detectives never cease to amaze me… Respect the effort but he could’ve just had a light skinned homie hold a sign and call it a day :lol:

IMG_8593.gif

A shoot feat Milla Jojovich (Fifth Element, those garbage resident evil movies). Someone spotted that Dot recreated it. When Milla was 16 she hooked up with and eventually married her 21 year old costar on the set of Dazed and Confused. Dot is mad man.....

She was discovered at 11 by a modeling agency with ties to epstein. Dude who discovered her killed himself in a jail cell just the same .

Lupe on the “gotta be the smartest in the room” thing and doesn’t know how to turn that off so he can be annoying and look crazy alotta times

I can see why yo would have issues with Kendrick cuz that’s another dude known as smart and probly in Lupe’s eyes there can only be one :lol:

I'm starting to see that maybe he is so tiring/frustrating on a personal/conversational level that it may have affected his career more than anything to do with his music.

I'm an hour into this 3 hour video and I need to sleep. I have zero understanding of what Lupe's perspective is at this point.

He's Most Likely Jealous Of Kendrick Success When He See's Himself As Someone Who Did The Same Things And Didnt Have The Same Trajectory.

Prolly Also Stings Because He Thinks He's Better Than Kendrick As An Artist.

He's Clearly Bothered By Him To The Point He Cant Let It Go, But Also Not Going To Be Transparent About It Cuz It Wont Go Over Well.

Why is he on a press run about Drake and Kendrick when he just dropped an album that most people loved.

Because Lupe thinks he should be the one getting all the praise and accolades that Kendrick is getting, it's nothing but jealously.

When he looks @ Kendrick's run w/ TDE, he probably believes that he could've done something similar, but he fumes because he signed a **** deal and got bullied by his label which forced him to compromise his art.

He's unable to be objective when it comes to Kendrick because of this, homie probably had to go to therapy when Kendrick won that Pulitzer.

"Rabbit hole is still deep, I can go farther, I promise"

"I been in this industry twelve years, I'ma tell y'all one lil' secret
It's some weird **** goin' on and some of these artists be here to police it"

These 2 posts made me think about Natalie Portman's role in The Professional...

I remember really liking that movie as a kid, watched it again a few years ago and was disturbed by the implications. Since then I've began to notice that type of thing in a lot of hollywood movies.

Milla Jovovich was doing nude scenes in Return To The Blue Lagoon at 15 years old. Brooke Sheilds was doing the same at 14 in the first one, The Blue Lagoon.

Back
Top Bottom