Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The tiddies half out
6bfy56xxd53b1.jpg

Meek is a clown now. And he has goons who will ride for him, but none who aren't dependent on him to tell him what he needs to hear.

Tough loss there. I was heading out of college when he first started going up, but I started actively listening to him after finding out he’s a Three 6 stan. I doubled back to listen to his stuff prior, but 2014 and on is when I was really messing with him. Always had hilarious outros basically explaining his come up and have a hidden track related to some of his upbringing. The one at the end of this outro is an unreleased track before he started making party music, he sounded like a mix of Eminem, Lupe, and Logic :rofl:
ADVERTISEMENT​
Modern day legend. I was just getting to college when we he started warming up.. if you ain’t experienced what his music make these **** do in the spot mannnnnnnnn.

Circa Hammer & Crush I swear Beatking was GOAT wingman. I used to go in the spot & make sure I had a few lined up (that I had zero plans to holla at) to get behind when I heard that BEATKING MADE THIS drop… they’d never turn you down, in the rare event you did, there was another next to her touching her toes. Fitting the final album he dropped was Never Leave Houston On A Sunday. IYKYK! RIP Legend 🙏

ADVERTISEMENT​
Modern day legend. I was just getting to college when we he started warming up.. if you ain’t experienced what his music make these **** do in the spot mannnnnnnnn.

Circa Hammer & Crush I swear Beatking was GOAT wingman. I used to go in the spot & make sure I had a few lined up (that I had zero plans to holla at) to get behind when I heard that BEATKING MADE THIS drop… they’d never turn you down, in the rare event you did, there was another next to her touching her toes. Fitting the final album he dropped was Never Leave Houston On A Sunday. IYKYK! RIP Legend 🙏

Mannnnnn. Soon as you heard that signature “DUN-NUN” on the beat you knew you were about to see cheeks shaking everywhere 😂

Back
Top Bottom