Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He's airing all his 'people' out for not clearing up his own ******** he pulled when he embarrassed his boy in front of Key Glock on his pod yesterday

Also wants to claim he finally is a rapper now :lol: >D

Getting packed up couldn't happen to a more deserving 🤡, man was moving with his head gassed to the heavens like he was really a visionary or something because of Drake using him.

Now he's crashing out and lashing out at all his friends after the boy took him off that song, ***** made to a tee

Last edited:
IMG_3414.jpeg

Comment section never fails

Attachments

• IMG_3414.png
    IMG_3414.png
    514.7 KB · Views: 202
bruh this song bout to catch its 4th revival. it just wont go away :lol:

I remember when the song first dropped Budden saying if this song make it to 4th of July or something then its gonna be a problem. bruh we are about to hit September :lol:

9 and 10 year olds be humming the beat at my sons flag football practice:lol:
Football season gonna extend the song's shelf life even longer.

Joe has been talking about that.

I truly believe that these labels will turn to AI, because the public has shown that if you hear it enough they'll accept and like it. It doesn't matter the package it comes in now, Post Malone or Tommy Richman. It doesn't have to be authentic. It doesn't have to look like a star. It can be anybody off the street. With little to no talent, Sexy Red.

Take away rules and gatekeepers and add a dumbed down listener...

bruh this song bout to catch its 4th revival. it just wont go away :lol:

I remember when the song first dropped Budden saying if this song make it to 4th of July or something then its gonna be a problem. bruh we are about to hit September :lol:

9 and 10 year olds be humming the beat at my sons flag football practice:lol:

Dot gunna win a Grammy off calling Drake a pedophile :rofl:

I listened to a song Yachty and this karrahboo got, good lawd it was trash. I don't know why Yachty is still around.
His last album where he completely changed genre was genuinely good. That album proved to me he’s actually talented. His prior music sure didn’t :lol:

Back
Top Bottom