Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Im assuming this is ai. Lol

IMG_7564.jpeg

Was suggested this

What I never understood, why they used to do it to Brooklyn cats. Zab and Bassy got love in BK.

I never knew Plaxico blamed Fab for him having the gun and why he was carrying it :rofl: Why didn't he just get rid of the gun and say he didn't know how it happen, since nobody in the club even heard it? That must have been some football player **** and he thought he could tell the truth and get out of it, because he played for the Giants.

It was funny how Suge thought Fab was his music.

He didn't want to be Chrisette Michelle'd

But ****, that might have been a mortgage payment. I doubt Chingy is doing streaming numbers and getting booked much lately.

Maybe he can open for Nelly since his whole crew bounced.
Is a trump check worth losing a lifetime of checks?

Sidenote but DTP gotta be one of the most successful rapper labels. Luda/Chingy/Scrappy/Bobby V/Field mob/I 20/2 chainz all at least semi relevant for a stretch

He didn't want to be Chrisette Michelle'd

But ****, that might have been a mortgage payment. I doubt Chingy is doing streaming numbers and getting booked much lately.

Maybe he can open for Nelly since his whole crew bounced.

Chingy career got derailed by Sydney Starr.

For him to performing at a Trump Rally that is also a LGBTQ republican rally, is just bad business all around for HIM :lol:

Smart move to drop out. I know Chingy been a conspiracy theorist as of late, but this was one of his better decisions :lol:. He would’ve been on the GOP circuit, and tied to him for a lifetime. Not with it as addict4sneakers addict4sneakers said

Back
Top Bottom