Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Tried to give that gunna a chance bro...got damn this ***** done said he dripping like 50 times by song 5...with a song titled drip. **** is wrong with this *****...***** songs absolutely about nothing

lil baby **** kinda riding though...he got a few fodder tracks but Atleast he talking about something on some of the songs.

Only thing tho he rap the same damn near every song. Every song he sound like the my dawg song lol

**** got me thinking. Are these dudes really living like that? Lean **** strippers spend a bag on designer blah blah blah, is that it ? Lol like damn if so these ****** walking zombies

Remind me of the era of trying be the toughest gangster...**** was trash too I was just too young to see it.

Tried to give that gunna a chance bro...got damn this ***** done said he dripping like 50 times by song 5...with a song titled drip. **** is wrong with this *****...***** songs absolutely about nothing

lil baby **** kinda riding though...he got a few fodder tracks but Atleast he talking about something on some of the songs.

Only thing tho he rap the same damn near every song. Every song he sound like the my dawg song lol

:rofl: damn this true

So that's the Scottie chick y'all been hyping all this time? I see why I never see her in the women threads. All HYPE

Last year I was saying Beam was letting her self go ...now I see she really don’t care, somebody get shorty back right before it’s too late :lol: :smh:

**** got me thinking. Are these dudes really living like that? Lean **** strippers spend a bag on designer blah blah blah, is that it ? Lol like damn if so these *****s walking zombies

Remind me of the era of trying be the toughest gangster...**** was trash too I was just too young to see it.
All rappers exaggerate ....the stuff they say is for the young and naive to believe

Last year I was saying Beam was letting her self go ...now I see she really don’t care, somebody get shorty back right before it’s too late :lol: :smh:

Seems to have happen after she left Hot. Leaving Hot might have caused some depression or maybe she has more free time.

I need to see her standing straight up without heels and a regular shirt to really judge

if you swipe, you can see her standing straight. She's at the maximum point of thickness. A few more servings of mac and cheese and itll be too much for me

Back
Top Bottom