so essentially jay and beyonce only in positions cause other people died
smh
i aint saying conspiracy........but
CONSPIRACY
remember the mistress jay had killed :nerd:
plus he did shoot his own brother
jay a snake

didntread.gif

No it doesn’t make me feel smart or on some hotep ish. I’m just saying some body popped x ( who I don’t even care about ) for probably a couple of dollars and threw their life away for those few dollars . When you got a pos walking around bragging on killing one of your peers in the same region . Dude is a walking reminder that black lives don’t matter
Or better yet black teen lives don’t matter and whomever shot lil homie would rather run up on someone for a bag they probably can’t spend . Whether it was jealously , a beef or a simply robbery dude or dudes is toast . All I’m sayin if you gonna throw your life away make it mean something . Nobody gonna be talking about xxx in a few weeks .

And this probably the wrong thread for all this .

You just said you don’t care for XXX, so your opinion is null and void. Why you ain’t went and killed Zimmerman? Stop asking someone to do your dirty work, since you’re so big and bad.

You the type to tote a gun, and not even bust it. It’s a MILLION Zimmerman type dudes in America. People like you act like he the first to get away with murder.

You just said you don’t care for XXX, so your opinion is null and void. Why you ain’t went and killed Zimmerman? Stop asking someone to do your dirty work, since you’re so big and bad.

You the type to tote a gun, and not even bust it. It’s a MILLION Zimmerman type dudes in America. People like you act like he the first to get away with murder.
:lol:

This thread is wild.

this one is crazy

Damn, this is sort of eerie

Dude really changed up since that Everyday Struggle clip though. I see a lot of people acting like he was running around trolling or starting drama like 69 recently.

Probably a lot of that has to do with his legal issues and him going in and out of jail

The toothpaste is out the tube. Everyone you insulted in Chicago, LA and Houston haven't forgotten what you said. Like I said before, that I'm just a kid with rainbow colored hair having fun and trolling isn't going to fly to real gangstas.

Them dudes on ig live right now , obviously saying they didn’t do it .

Hopefully they really didn’t and hopefully nothing happens to them because of a damn twitter rumor

this thread becoming the male equivalent of lipstick alley. bout to head over there and search for how jay-z side pieces look. im curious now

internet dangerous man it could be them but idk

I'll never forget the internet/reddit/4chan "solving" the boston bombing. Had those dudes on the front page of the NY Post and then it ended up not even being them :sick::stoneface:

6ix9ine gotta wear that gangsta **** he was talking bout. He wasn't dealin with regular pedestrians, he was f'n off with real street *****s. These *****s hold grudges, and with the mouth 6ix9ine got, they ain't sparin ****. 6ix9ine gotta get that **** in blood.
He was just clowning Chicago _'s dead homies. Ain't no moonwalkin from that 2 weeks later.

Back
Top Bottom