Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Always kills me when ***** try to go to a hood they aren’t from to shoot a quick video :rofl:

You can’t be shooting a video on this section of greenmount you ain’t good there. No way Jose :lol:. ***** from round there don’t even go to that liquor store on Greenmount & North Ave. Just go to the one .03 miles up :lol: and that joint still wild. Zone 18..

Always kills me when ***** try to go to a hood they aren’t from to shoot a quick video :rofl:

You can’t be shooting a video on this section of greenmount you ain’t good there. No way Jose :lol:. ***** from round there don’t even go to that liquor store on Greenmount & North Ave. Just go to the one .03 miles up :lol: and that joint still wild. Zone 18..

Why your mans got a headband on? :lol:

Bad life choice, and at night wtf is he thinking. People get shot up in broad daylight.Baltimore City is nothing to play with at all. Arundel Mills is a solid area why front? I check out the mall ever week after work.:rofl:

Not suprised by that vid...ALOT of ppl be trying sneak into the city in Baltimore n shoot something real quick when they think its gon be quiet :lol: :smh: ...county dudes luv doing that on some fake reppin ****

The best is when they go on a block thats completely abandoned n boarded up acting like thats where they get it poppin at :lol: ...shout out to Arundel Mills tho, I used to use a telly out there on the regular to smash chicks as a meeting point between Baltimore and DC :pimp:

He shoulda just bought them some fugs out the store. Best way to get on the good side of Baldamore _'s.

The thirst for attention got these dudes making clowns outta themselves :lol:

Takashi talk all the tough **** and be trollin hard but he know he gotta play hide and seek when outta town cuz he dont really want those problems 4real....he wildin but he aint been too dumb bout it so far

Wayne was definitely past his prime when Drake came along.
Carter 3 (least fav Wayne LP)and Drake happened around the same time. Lil Wayne was still hitting us with the lighter flick verse and went into mixtape mode.

Then declined from there. Drake since the first tape was always big in Texas. Just remember the Trey songz joint then hearing him everyday going forward.

I agree with the notation that the game has changed so much that you can easily create a bubble around yourself and ingest what you like. Which fragments the fan bases. I think there will be several guys on top going forward. Only dudes that can claim they got the game on lock is Drake and Migos right now. Everything they touch gets play but both are starting to decline musically imo.

Not sure what Migos do next. After this Bey/Jay joint, where do you from here?

Migos gotta do Culture 3, then hit us with solo projects

I see Drake doing maybe 2 more albums after this one and hanging it up

Tyga back in the top 40 :rofl:. His song “Taste” with Offset is #38.

You’re never really out until you’re “out”. Wale should take note.

And who the **** is “Juice World”? Im def washed. Never heard of dude.....but I look up, and he has the #6 song in the entire lcountry. SoundCloud, sad boy rap off the first listen. Not my speed. I’m sure the kids love it

They seem to love “Cole Bennet” directed videos too.

Migos gotta do Culture 3, then hit us with solo projects

I see Drake doing maybe 2 more albums after this one and hanging it up

They can keep Culture 3. They gotta make up for culture 2 with mixtapes to earn back trust.

These kids pop up faster than I can keep up with who's who, man.

Tyga back in the top 40 :rofl:. His song “Taste” with Offset is #38.

You’re never really out until you’re “out”. Wale should take note.

And who the **** is “Juice World”? Im def washed. Never heard of dude.....but I look up, and he has the #6 song in the entire lcountry. SoundCloud, sad boy rap off the first listen. Not my speed. I’m sure the kids love it

They seem to love “Cole Bennet” directed videos too.

I watched his Narduar interview, and he's making a killing. I hope all these young artists who work with him are covering their ***. Sounds like he has some business savvy.

That said, his videos are pretty entertaining.

These kids pop up faster than I can keep up with who's who, man.

I watched his Narduar interview, and he's making a killing. I hope all these young artists who work with him are covering their ***. Sounds like he has some business savvy.

That said, his videos are pretty entertaining.

All these dudes are the same type of “different” :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom