Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1367FB62-6B4A-4EDB-BC0F-75D4C87CC5A8.png

Prada was doing the luxury “Athleisure” **** before it was even a thing so it makes sense they would rerelease all that stuff

New A Cups look icy, idk if they selling like that tho. The homie got a pair on sale at either Saks or Neimans earlier this year for like $200 :lol:

That Jacquees album is a classic. Why ain’t nobody tell me that lil corny dude music was good. That **** jams all the way through :smh:

That album sound like some late 90’s-early 00’s Music. Jagged edge, donell Jones, latocha scott? That influence is definitely there.

I feel like we’ve talked about bruh in here a few times. He’s def late 90s - Early 00s inspired tho and will reference Pretty Ricky and **** of that ilk a lot

The story about the lady passing out and having sex has always been about his wife (they were both drunk). He’s mentioned it a bunch of times. He was clearing that story up that was flipped.

Naw he's talked about a couple of different instances. One was a white girl.

Naw he's talked about a couple of different instances. One was a white girl.

Yeah wasn’t there one where he was talking about the chick was out and his boys was tryna come in the room and smash too? :lol: :smh:

How many of these situations CTG been in :nerd: :lol:

Crazy there’s more than one victim, same people killing R Kelly need to step up and kill CTG too. He looking guilty as **** with all these women.

Jacquees voice too weak and he uses too many rap beats for me. Sounds like a current Pretty Ricky but he gotta few joints.

Pulling my Pradas out this week. Only kept one pair but they still hard.

Back
Top Bottom