Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

ok... like what lol.

I still can't get over the fact that Eminem made a song about shoving gerbils up his ***. Haven't messed with him since

4867E8D3-A76E-43ED-A589-C000AF7D93AA.gif

Rap beef nowadays is really more about perception than bar for bar (Not like Joe can't do that). But right now as far as the hiphop goes Em ain't looked at as this untouchable figure he was 10 years ago, people know he gets busy but outside of his stans He's VERY open to catching a L. And Joe is nice enough to do it & the public seems to not hate him anymore.

It would be a good battle

Again Why would Jay allow other streaming services to have his music instead of his own service. Ya'll are mad that a man isn't allowing other companies to profit off of his name while simultaneously being in direct competition with his business......

incredulous.gif

You realize Hov does have some of his albums on other services, right?

I think the frustration on some people's part is that he's seemingly playing the game half way.

Like, you can stream 444, Vol. 2, Kingdom Come, TBA and a few others on Apple, but RD, BP 1/2/3 aren't on any service other than Tidal (to my knowledge).

From a consumer standpoint, it would be simpler to just buy the albums you're missing from the iTunes store and have them added to your Apple library for cohesion's sake. He'd do well to have none of the albums be available elsewhere (except for direct purchase) on the streaming side of things.

Joe freaking Budden can easily bar up one of the greatest rappers ever? :rofl: Give me what you’re smoking. Budden couldn’t even bar up Drake :lol:

I don't rock with Magic like that in terms of his music (I'm a fan of his debut album but the rest just isn't/wasn't for me), but I'd be a hater if I said son can't rap.

Make no mistake, I think Em would body him. But Joe isn't wack when it comes to rapping.

That's part of the reason Drake didn't respond. He had too much to lose while Joe had nothing to lose and a whole lot of time. :lol:

Last edited:
Listened to half of Kamikaze, and as usual it's mostly comprised of trash hooks and delivery. This guy hasn't made a decent project in almost 15 years smh. Shame, because at times the lyrics are there but I can't remember the last time he dropped a good song.

Washed.

Joe freaking Budden can easily bar up one of the greatest rappers ever? :rofl: Give me what you’re smoking. Budden couldn’t even bar up Drake :lol:

Have you heard the pump it up remix? Joe easily dismantled the GOAT of this rap ****.

“It’s been a good week Hova you can give it back now”

You realize Hov does have some of his albums on other services, right?

I think the frustration on some people's part is that he's seemingly playing the game half way.

Like, you can stream 444, Vol. 2, Kingdom Come, TBA and a few others on Apple, but RD, BP 1/2/3 aren't on any service other than Tidal (to my knowledge).

From a consumer standpoint, it would be simpler to just buy the albums you're missing from the iTunes store and have them added to your Apple library for cohesion's sake. He'd do well to have none of the albums be available elsewhere (except for direct purchase) on the streaming side of things.

If those albums are on other streaming services i'm sure its something contractual, either way Jay has every right to hold his music solely on his platform. He's built a career and brand strong enough for people to go & purchase his albums if they wanna hear it that bad.

Didn’t realize em still had Stan’s like this . Seen people saying the GOAT is back and other BS.

Also didn’t realize there were hip hop fans who still don’t realize Joey can actually rap.... VERY well

Didn’t realize em still had Stan’s like this . Seen people saying the GOAT is back and other BS.

Also didn’t realize there were hip hop fans who still don’t realize Joey can actually rap.... VERY well

White folks love Em and it's not necesarily a bad project. Mediocre but not bad.

Back
Top Bottom