Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Sound like 08-18 Wayne and people were championing those bars big time.

Yeah there was no forgiving or validating Wayne saying "Weezy F baby and the F is for ...." bars and other wack ****. Bruh was phoning it in heavy :lol

Joe is a huge Em fan. Gonna say the album crazy, he rapped his *** off. He’s then gonna say that Em admits the album is trash so he was right.

I like Em using cracker and honky on this album. **** sounds smooth.

Song with Joyner Lucas is fire. I’m ****in with this album and I can’t believe it.

Jay should have made that Carter’s album a solo joint, he murdered that ****. Some of the best verses I’ve heard in years

Wednesday is gonna be fire.

Wonder if some of the timing of this is intentional because Em is definitely doing Joe a favor with his show dropping and the Spotify switch happening.

Strategic marketing.

There's alot of strategic marketing going on.

Joe's manager spoke on it regarding Nicki and her "beefs" a few podcasts ago....and Nick Cannon spoke on it on ES yesterday. There's alot of WWE **** going on.

I see what yall mean when yall say r&b is dead.

The r&b people imitating the rappers thats imitating r&b :lol:

I still be bumping West District from PartyNextDoor

I am not a PND fan at all but I heard this joint drunk one time and been a fan ever since. Shorty played this then played Recognize right after. I thought it was one long *** song.

I was gone, in the living room like "run that **** back"
A856CC69-1464-40E0-9A51-D5F49645CDA3.png

Finished Kamikaze, not bad at all. Definitely better than the last album. That first track is easily the stand out track.

With that being said... I actually liked Revival :lol I understand why people dislike it though. Too many mainstream/radio tracks, and it ran too long. (Imo)

Finished Kamikaze, not bad at all. Definitely better than the last album. That first track is easily the stand out track.

With that being said... I actually liked Revival :lol: I understand why people dislike it though. Too many mainstream/radio tracks, and it ran too long. (Imo)

So you was feeling the Joan Jett track? :lol:

So you was feeling the Joan Jett track? :lol:

Didnt hate it or love it. Songs like that are "fun" and "whatever" to me. Its not something I'd ever go back and listen to. But if it were playing somewhere I wouldnt be like "yo turn that trash off" :lol

That's how I feel about the album as a whole. Is it Em at his finest ? Hell nah lol but I peep what he was trying to do and i'm okay with it.

Back
Top Bottom