Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dont really give a **** about talking heads beefing with rappers but I gave the Joe Budden podcast about Shady a listen. Alot dumb/incorrect **** and annoying sound effects but their was something very insightful that Joe said that stuck. These new dudes don't give a **** about whose the nicest or illest in the booth, they just want to vibe and push an aesthetic with their music. Harmonizing over bars, killing 16s don't appeal to them like it did back then. Now of course that's a bit of a generalization but I understood the point for the most part. That lane will to continue to get bigger till something else comes along, hopefully its something I can rock with, either way its plenty of great Hip-Hop to listen too out here.

Dudes in a heavy sleep.

Peewee be snappin. :sick: :pimp:

Spawn vilian lookin ***
c0ec45e9e2c51348c95014c384ea1fc5.jpg

I don't understand the attraction to this "beef" at all :lol:
Em vs joe isn’t a hip hop beef imo

Joe said revival was trash, em replied on chloraseptic remix , so joe got back on the podcast saying he’s better than em

It’s not a beef if the other person isn’t even rapping :lol:

Em vs joe isn’t a hip hop beef imo

Joe said revival was trash, em replied on chloraseptic remix , so joe got back on the podcast saying he’s better than em

It’s not a beef if the other person isn’t even rapping :lol:

Funny thing is Joe never commented on the album. He spoke about the singles. He defended the first one and said the second one seemed in ingenuine. Even after Em dissed him on Chloraseptic, Joe still didnt even say anything about the album.

How is drake thanos after pusha banished him to the shadow realm

On the rap front possibly yea

Drake could hurt ****** pockets/careers, that’s pretty villain-like, I rather have that on my side then be worried about a dude trying to gossip about my BM, that’s just me

He walked away with small chinks in his armor after the Push beef, album/tour/endorsements, did all kinds of records etc etc

Kanye keeps begging for his friendship

Son is definitely Thanos of rap

Drake could hurt *****s pockets/careers, that’s pretty villain-like, I rather have that on my side then be worried about a dude trying to gossip about my BM, that’s just me

He walked away with small chinks in his armor after the Push beef, album/tour/endorsements, did all kinds of records etc etc

Nah. There is no Thanos of rap. If anybody it would be Kendrick. His control verse sent ripples throughout hip hop. Whether folks thought Sean had the hottest verse or not. Drake is just doing Drake at this point.

Drake could hurt *****s pockets/careers, that’s pretty villain-like, I rather have that on my side then be worried about a dude trying to gossip about my BM, that’s just me

Pusha killed drake so bad his half his tour got cancelled for low sales

Kendrick thanos but hasn’t won ANY rap beefs

F807B706-E8C1-4F0C-9306-CFF0037B76E4.png

Nah. There is no Thanos of rap. If anybody it would be Kendrick. His control verse sent ripples throughout hip hop. Whether folks thought Sean had the hottest verse or not. Drake is just doing Drake at this point.

That was one verse, and it drew attention from everyone not mentioned in that song :lol:

Drake stay in and out of beef, pretty much everyone in the game except Cole, really

Him and Jay always be on/off friends
Kanye copping pleas
Him/Push sending shots for years until it finally boiled over this year
Kendrick, though they never fully engaged in a beef

So on and so on

That was one verse, and it drew attention from everyone not mentioned in that song :lol:

Drake stay in and out of beef, pretty much everyone in the game except Cole, really

Him and Jay always be on/off friends
Kanye copping pleas
Him/Push sending shots for years until it finally boiled over this year
Kendrick, though they never fully engaged in a beef

So on and so on

Part of my point. One verse had everyone talking

Drake does not stay in beef. He's beefed with 3 people. Sending shots isnt beef.

Rappers drake has sent bars to:
Jay z
Pusha T
Meek mill
Ludacris
Common
Kendrick Lamar
Tory Lanez
Kanye West
Diddy

Rappers j Cole has sent bars to:
Kanye West
Tumble weeds

Rapper Kendrick Lamar has sent bars to:
Fictional characters in jail
Drake

Pusha killed drake so bad his half his tour got cancelled for low sales

Kendrick thanos but hasn’t won ANY rap beefs

F807B706-E8C1-4F0C-9306-CFF0037B76E4.png

He hasnt been in any because nobody wants it.

Your boy was just annhialated on wax. That's not even up for debate.

No he hasn’t been in it because he hasn’t been in any beef that he decided to make diss tracks in.
Plenty of rappers made response tracks to him after control

Kendrick responded to meek mill by laughing and driving away on an ATV

Pretty wild Aubrey lost his Adidas deal after that beef and they signed Childish Gambino

People sleep on 8ball..Classic song. I encourage everyone to check out their earlier work. Two dudes who dont get enough respect.

I whip a big truck, with some big rims
I get my **** sucked, when I pull out the Benz.

This my ****, Puff adlibs.

Pretty wild Aubrey lost his Adidas deal after that beef and they signed Childish Gambino

I whip a big truck, with some big rims
I get my **** sucked, when I pull out the Benz.

This my ****, Puff adlibs.

Lol alternative facts. ****** love runnin with the narrative when it supports their opinions

I wouldn’t say lost, he probably backed out to not support/work/affiliate with Ye/Push

adidas would’ve made too much money with Drake to back out of that deal

Nike is the better brand IMO

Back
Top Bottom