Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It’s still **** that fat ugly slob *** ***** forever & all eternity. I would rather be Pac over piggie any and everyday of the week, fat *** ***** struggling to breathe and ****.:lol::emoji_middle_finger:

Its especially sad considering Pac was extremely jealous of BIG and his success. Would never forget son on the radio crying about how BIG was ugly and if he didn't have money girls wouldn't like him. Add the whole sensationalism of him blaming bad boy for getting shot your man was the original clout chaser. He's still a legend and one of my favorite artist but to act like he's some mythical unicorn who wasn't flawed and extremely lame at times is weak. If you was raised real you could see the good and bad in a man and appreciate what he brought to the table instead of **** riding and living vicariously through him like a fatherless mark
Stop speaking facts. How dare u disrespect bishop? ****** really think he was the dude he played in his movies. Great musician but dawg was wild lame as a person.

CF512C3A-8A01-41EB-9A99-4C282C4DD3C6.jpeg

Pac was on Bo$$ Playa ****, piggie was on ho ****. If them bullets ain’t hit piggie, he was 2 cheeseburgers away from death anyway.:rofl:

Sorry, not sorry.:emoji_shrug:

Moneybagg SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My dawg coerced me into listening to the “Federal” series back in 2017, but bruh just suey

Saw a Rich Boy mention.

Never forget.

Yeah when you look at us just think about it, we don't own nothin'
If we get money, we got a lil' few dollars, but our whole family tore up *****
You gettin' money for the people in ya family that ain't got nothin'
When it's all said and done, what do you own? You don't own nothin', you
Don't own you... The ***** playin' basketball, he don't own that jersey, he can't
Even be in a commercial wit' his name on the back, so when it's really all
Said and done, what did you do this for? What difference did you make?

5D05CD2C-91D1-4E99-AFEF-8AABB047AED2.png

Back
Top Bottom