Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Daytona - Push
Punken - Maxo Kream
777 - Key!
Cold Devil - Drakeo (technically Boxing Day 2017 )
Big Bossin vol 2

Honorable Mentions: Veteran - Jpegmafia, BM2, Trippple Cross - Young Scooter , Wolf of Grape Street - Greedo,

Seeing a lot of people mention Victory Lap but I wasn't feeling it like that. Once I really finish this Lupe it'll prolly knock something off my Top 5 :lol:

Daytona - Push
Punken - Maxo Kream
777 - Key!
Cold Devil - Drakeo (technically Boxing Day 2017 )
Big Bossin vol 2

Honorable Mentions: Veteran - Jpegmafia, BM2, Trippple Cross - Young Scooter , Wolf of Grape Street - Greedo,

Seeing a lot of people mention Victory Lap but I wasn't feeling it like that. Once I really finish this Lupe it'll prolly knock something off my Top 5 :lol:

Props to the Maxo mention. See, there were so many good albums that some fall to the wayside. And if I remember correctly, his came out in January

Victory lap - Nip
Daytona - Push
Redemption - Jay Rock
KOD - Cole
There You Have It - Reason

“Rolex on my wrist, eatin’ dominoes in the trap” :smokin

“I once called you my dog, until you strayed away from the pack”

This 6ix9ine meme has gone on A LOT longer than I thought it would

Bruh been stealing attention for a full ******* year at this point :lol:

In no order

LB3
BM2
Victory lap
Gangland landlord
Until death call my name reloaded

A lot of good music this yr and plenty honorable mentions Lito/dale lil baby solo project reason new project is also a standout for me and probably would have been top five if not for that gritty street talk from mozzy.

Top non rap project easily hive mind by the internet.

This 6ix9ine meme has gone on A LOT longer than I thought it would

Bruh been stealing attention for a full ****ing year at this point :lol:

Honesty I'm surprised and disappointed in hip-hop. It's truly a minstrel show based on popularity from the mayo clinic. Even though the top is still authentic the mid to the bottom of the totem pole is a complete joke. No regulation = free for all.

Meanwhile, Lil Wayne makes history as the first artist to debut two songs in the Hot 100's top five simultaneously, as "Mona Lisa," featuring Kendrick Lamar, launches at No. 2 and "Don't Cry," featuring XXXTentacion, bows at No. 5. Plus, Lil Wayne joins Drake as the only artists to debut four songs in the top 10 in a single week, as "Uproar" enters at No. 7 and "Let It Fly," featuring Travis Scott, starts at No. 10.

Additionally, 22 tracks from Tha Carter V, which debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, enter the Hot 100, as Lil Wayne further matches Drake as the only acts to chart at least 22 songs simultaneously in the survey's history.

Meanwhile, Lil Wayne makes history as the first artist to debut two songs in the Hot 100's top five simultaneously, as "Mona Lisa," featuring Kendrick Lamar, launches at No. 2 and "Don't Cry," featuring XXXTentacion, bows at No. 5. Plus, Lil Wayne joins Drake as the only artists to debut four songs in the top 10 in a single week, as "Uproar" enters at No. 7 and "Let It Fly," featuring Travis Scott, starts at No. 10.

Additionally, 22 tracks from Tha Carter V, which debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, enter the Hot 100, as Lil Wayne further matches Drake as the only acts to chart at least 22 songs simultaneously in the survey's history.
**** still trash

Back
Top Bottom