Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Timeout. Ain't this the dude that did the Vlad interview talking bout percs?
How is his hair this long already? These new *****s different bruh. :smh:
Lil-Gotit-Offers-Journalist-A-Perc-During-His-Interview.jpg

Tf, that was less than 6 months ago :lol: He got a temp fade on his mixtape cover that just dropped last November too :lol:

Neither Gunna nor Lil Baby consistently make great songs. Gunna album was aight, Baby album was possibly better.
I'm not seeing either of them being better in ANY WAY. Bigger/popular maybe but better, no sir

Drip or Drown 2 hands down better than Baby’s last project.

Tf, that was less than 6 months ago :lol: He got a temp fade on his mixtape cover that just drop8ped last November too :lol:

Drip or Drown 2 hands down better than Baby’s last project.

Ya his hair is fake, he had twists in the No Jumper interview and said he was going to get it put in

Ya I'll take DOD2 over Street Gossip but not Harder than Ever

Last edited:
Most people are just giving Jim jones his respect for taking the time out to improve his lyrical ability over the years. Its not that hes just improved from srarting out as a hype man. He's improved over and over throughout the years from a lyrical/spitting stand point. People are comparing his music to his counterparts (Cam,Santana) music. Whether hes still using ghostwriters today or not, Hes the only one thats stayed consistent with quality music until this day.

Cam and Juelz aren't what they use to be. Cam hasn't put out any quality since he was messing with araabmuzik as far as production is Concerned. Juelz hasnt released any heat since what's the game been missin/and his old Wayne collaborations. The point of it all, is that Jim was the only one that progressed musically in a major way. Seems like he's the only one that practiced over time, while everybody else just declined or stayed stagnant from a musical standpoint. Jim's other advantage is that he kept that Max and Stack sound alive (beat choice). Another advantage he has, is that most people don't look at him as having ghostwriters if they don't already know.

Which is a plus for him. I'd like to know if he's writing by himself, or getting help from other people. Because he's defenately on a different level right now when he's riding a beat.

I am 100 percent convinced that Chance Tha Rapper wrote Lil Wayne's verse on Mad for Solange's Seat at the Table album. Nothing will convince me otherwise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom