Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

isn't it obvious? The one and only:

52gO.gif

Watching LeBron’s the Shop, hearing Travis Jenner speak for the first time. I can’t tell if he’s slow or if his grill is too big for his mouth

I think Pharrell wearing a shirt that says Ye Must Be Born Again

Master p .

That’s coming out next year

Did some AZ re-visiting at like 1am of his last 3 albums + that G.O.D. mixtape, and I forgot how dope those were. Usually when the spotlight turns away from rappers, their production takes a dip in quality, and it's cool that his stayed pretty top notch. He's stayed elite lyrically as well. Not holding out for anything from him and Nas though, gave that up long ago. Hadn't heard of any J.Cardim beats since French Montana and Mazaradi Fox first popped up, and also wasn't familiar with Cozmo beats back then, but I def know them now due to Berner and Wiz Khalifa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khqQgwNixvc

Not rap related but I don't think I've heard of a song come out of nowhere like that ******** Lizzo song.

What rapper that hasn't received a biopic yet would you like to see receive one? (A proper, big budget one)

Máster P
P. Diddy
La Reíd
Bone Thugs with Easy E
Irv Gotti
DMX
DJ Quick
E-40
Rage Against Machine

Last edited:
What rapper that hasn't received a biopic yet would you like to see receive one? (A proper, big budget one)

3k. I'd also take a full on Goodie Mob joint

How do y’all feel about Da baby?

He nice with it, great punchline rapper. Somebody made a Luda comparison and I'm still rockin' with it

Not rap related but I don't think I've heard of a song come out of nowhere like that ******** Lizzo song.

I happened onto her a few months ago. Love her voice, wish she'd sing more instead of "rapping"

Watching this H.E.R. performance for MTV Push, didn't know she could play any instruments. Really makes me want to start going to concerts

Back
Top Bottom