Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dude got every artist wrong :lol:

Wasn’t he on that track with Amill? :lol:

:lol:

maybe because Amil left ages ago, so he doesn't perform the song and he doesn't listen to himself

My goodness at his wrong answers :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Props to him throwing out some zeros and negatives though

He did get the Beans right after mistaking Cas for Beans :lol:

Cas actually had bars

Who risk getting raped? And then you was by the Michigan lakes? :lol: :lol:

They beeped out rape in the verse, but let Bleek say it. :lol:

I don't think you can play a single Rap album from 01-05 and not hear "throwback jersey" at least once. **** makes me want to cry tears of joy, the good days.

Unrelated

B6324262-3C1F-44EB-809A-689FADE04E76.jpeg

I was in here some months ago talking about how much Pusha style reminding me of some of the old Philly freestyle set up/flows and was wondering if he picked that up from being out there so much

Its somehow just ******* dawning on me all the Philly _’s they’ve been affiliated with over the years: Ab-Liva, Philly Most Wanted, Gillie, Roscoe P Coldchain, Sandman etc :lol:

Edit: i also vaguely remember Push saying Philly was the first place that really felt Clipse and they was bumping Grindin in the streets months before it really even started moving

Idk how I never put this together

I was in here some months ago talking about how much Pusha style reminding me of some of the old Philly freestyle set up/flows and was wondering if he picked that up from being out there so much

Its somehow just ****ing dawning on me all the Philly _’s they’ve been affiliated with over the years: Ab-Liva, Philly Most Wanted, Gillie, Roscoe P Coldchain, Sandman etc :lol:

Edit: i also vaguely remember Push saying Philly was the first place that really felt Clipse and they was bumping Grindin in the streets months before it really even started moving

Idk how I never put this together

Wayne, Hov & Clipse kept some philly *****s with them.

Interesting how those Philly cats all clearly influenced their rhyming style too.

Back
Top Bottom