Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

When I hear G Unit, I want to hear NY music. Game’s albums ain’t as high, neither was Bucks for me.

Game is obviously a better rapper than Yayo

MoneyMarr, Young Manny and Xan prolly the most promising out of everybody doing the “DMV flow” right now lol Goonew, Lil Dude etc still going tho

_’s actually sing too, with the flow and everything :lol: :smh:

I **** with Q Da Fool but Roc Nation could’ve did better tbh

Edit: “Pablo/DMV flow” trap some of the best street music going for me right now. Cheecho and those other producers remind me of Pre-Mike Will/Sonny Digital/Metro ATL, back when Shawty Lo nem was just rapping over barebones “snap” beats

Last edited:
MoneyMarr, Young Manny and Xan prolly the most promising out of everybody doing the “DMV flow” right now lol Goonew, Lil Dude etc still going tho

Edit: “Pablo/DMV flow” trap some of the best street music going for me right now. Cheecho and those other producers remind me of Pre-Mike Will/Sonny Digital/Metro ATL, back when Shawty Lo nem was just rapping over barebones “snap” beats
Q still out chea, him and Skola shoulda dropped some visuals for that track they got ...N Bino too but I know yo got locked up for a min ...shout out to my DC/PG cats

Facts. They got it right now. **** too hard. ****** be having me singing and ****. Once I heard Xan on the Mary J Blige beat, I really became a fan. :lol: Reminded me DSR.

:rofl: @ the ****ty lyrics they kept giving Gunn

I dont know this dude Conway. He survived a stroke? Got his jaw permanently rocked?

At first I thought he was just fixing his face a certain way. Whats the story?

:lol: @ giving Gunn all those whack bars.

They saying it’s just the design of the underwear and not actually **** :lol:

C1F47B34-48B7-4AB0-A4DD-A83E70CB9CFF.jpeg

Nope!

Back
Top Bottom