Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

His fanbase probably 70% women, I'm not mad at him. I had to look it up and see why he was trending, comments were hilarious. Thankfully I ain't see any pics. Y'all said Game route so I thought he was dissing people.

**** that. I’m mad at it. Dave been moving iffy lately. Whoever called him a crip model hit the nail on the head. Nudes is wild. He’s been coming off as someone who wants more popular success rather than appreciating the lane he’s in with the real NYC rap. Son wants to be a pop star.

Tombout Old Town Road was corny. Fam you a 30+ year old man posing naked in pictures. **** out of here.

Last edited:
This a L for Dave east.. my ***** not een blessed enough to be leaking photos like that. Makin us look bad smh

my ***** not een blessed enough to be leaking photos like that.

4BE845C5-538C-473A-858D-C25B3F09812D.gif

**** that. I’m mad at it. Dave been moving iffy lately. Whoever called him a crip model hit the nail on the head. Nudes is wild. He’s been coming off as someone who wants more popular success rather than appreciating the lane he’s in with the real NYC rap. Son wants to be a pop star.

Tombout Old Town Road was corny. Fam you a 30+ year old man posing naked in pictures. **** out of here.

This a L for Dave east.. my ***** not een blessed enough to be leaking photos like that. Makin us look bad smh

I know it's June and everything, but Pause

Who’s man is this?

Son can't be this stupid. It's impossible. He had to have been putting it in offshore accounts.

So you buy all those tickets. Are you giving them away? The venue you're performing in is still going to be empty. You made the venue happy, but if you have a record exec come they won't care about the sales when they hear your echo.

Back
Top Bottom