Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The album literally a 10/10 :lol:

Real ****.

I was in HS when it released and the general consensus @ the time was that it was so so.

Plus i hear alotta people rank it behind other kast albums.

Givin the fact that it released in 2001, it was waaaaayyyy ahead of its time. Aint no way a 15-17 y/o in HS was gonna be able to appreciate that album for what is was...

I wanna buy me a benzzzzz but I’m 50 grand SHAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I want y’all to free allll my dawgs, fo’ I get my guns, and kill all ya hogs!!!

Call me the butcher man, I take my beef straight to the mannnnnnnnn

Real ****.

I was in HS when it released and the general consensus @ the time was that it was so so.

Plus i hear alotta people rank it behind other kast albums.

Givin the fact that it released in 2001, it was waaaaayyyy ahead of its time. Aint no way a 15-17 y/o in HS was gonna be able to appreciate that album for what is was...

I was like 12 when it dropped. Ain’t know what the **** was goin on but knew it was fire.

I heard BoB and fell in love, my fam had me listening to a lot of Parliament and stuff like that back then.

That guitar break was it for me. I was sold on OutKast for life after that.

Address pls so I can send you a box full of exploding glitter.
Mediocre lyrics and flow. His charisma was his selling point. Which makes sense since he was an art school student who wanted to be a dancer and actor. Cliqued up with street ****** for clout and got clapped when **** got real. He wasn't built for it. He's Tekeshi69 with Maya Angelou quotes.

He's Tekeshi69 with Maya Angelou quotes.
93CE3196-7D26-4EE1-99AC-145B90DDBF35.gif

Yo, you mfers in here been real disrespectful lately. It’s summer time. Wtf is wrong with y’all. :lol:

Mediocre lyrics and flow. His charisma was his selling point. Which makes sense since he was an art school student who wanted to be a dancer and actor. Cliqued up with street *****s for clout and got clapped when **** got real. He wasn't built for it. He's Tekeshi69 with Maya Angelou quotes.

Sounds like Wayne. Who’s meandered between being a crip, blood, skateboarder, punk rocker, college graduate, etc.

Shot himself.......... accidentally

Lastly, he’s “never experienced racism” :lol: :rofl:

Sounds like Wayne. Who’s meandered between being a crip, blood, skateboarder, punk rocker, college graduate, etc.

That's a fair assessment, but you have to acknowledge that Pac isn't good if it also applies to Wayne.

Common is by all means a better rapper than Pac. Content, lyrics, flow, beat selection, etc. He's not as revered because he would've rather light incense than throw his middle fingers up in pictures for clout.

Lastly, he’s “never experienced racism” :lol: :rofl:

Wayne's is like the poster boy for mediocre lyrics and fake blood'n. :lol:

Matter fact that might be his biggest influence on the game. Say some BS and make it sound good and pick up a red flag at 26.

Back
Top Bottom