Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I need DBCO to start gettin more nationwide attention.

Would love nothin more to engage in a DBCO vs griselda debate. :evil:

Outside of pay, *****’s still aint really hip to how much talent in that clique...

E-40 continues, “We’re doing an EP. Me and Scarface are doing an EP; it’s official. Matter of fact—he said album. ‘Cause I said EP; he said ‘No, Earl. Let’s do an album.‘ I said, ‘It’s official. Let’s do it.'”
:smokin Hope this gets done.

Told yaw HBK x pay was >>>>>> pay x peezy.

Plus yall *****’s in the dark gonna hafta put some respek on HBK name after this. I already kno he boutta steal some tracks from pay on that tape. Boy nice fr...
Fam I been hearing these ****** rap since 06 and no, pay is and always has been the one. Kid missed his time after good *** day, everything he dropped since everybody really ignore. The only other ones who had something going was roc and quis. And nobody taking quis srs no more that ***** don’t even got a car all that **** he be talking.

And peezy and pay is what the people want. The 2 coldest ****** and most respected on them smooth *** beats talking that talk :pimp:. Kid should’ve took the grand hustle deal back then.

I used to root for dbco heavy especially py cuz he got potential to make it imo. But idk, it seem like besides him the rest struggling to find their sound.

Fam I been hearing these *****s rap since 06 and no, pay is and always has been the one. Kid missed his time after good *** day, everything he dropped since everybody really ignore. The only other ones who had something going was roc and quis. And nobody taking quis srs no more that ***** don’t even got a car all that **** he be talking.

And peezy and pay is what the people want. The 2 coldest *****s and most respected on them smooth *** beats talking that talk :pimp:. Kid should’ve took the grand hustle deal back then.

Nahhhhhhh. Big Quis looking shank out here??????? Man’s ain’t eem got a hoopty????? This was my jam:

Back
Top Bottom