Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Hate dudes like this. Bruh, she sells ***. She not trying to hear that. If she was butt naked in front of dude, he gone splack.

I can’t stand self-righteous people. Like dawg, you’re commenting on the CONTENT. You opened up your IG and watched a video. And you trying to tell women how to conduct themselves? :lol:

Man **** all that goofy **** he talking.

I was crying at “PS real talk ( :lol: ) I woulda pulled my **** out right then and there if that was me”

****** be doing all that empowerment talk to still try to beat :rofl:

Niggras more concerned over CUCUMBERS getting a nut off, over their own meat. 2019

:rofl:

A6012286-684D-4156-83EA-F566CA9008F1.jpeg

Y’all can can eventually move on to actual hip hop talk today but this **** is hilarious to me

Deliberately acting obtuse :lol:

I wonder if she would be proud of her daughter doing it.

Brag to her friends that her daughters suckin off cucumbers for money.

Too many people weren't brought up properly. Bad cycle.

I ain't got time to be judging these broads...especially when I sought out the content (after it was brought to my attention). Live and let live, I say.

I ain't got time to be judging these broads...especially when I sought out the content (after it was brought to my attention). Live and let live, I say.

We not judging. We DGAF. That **** don’t pertain to music. N_ be 30 years old, acting like they never seen a female either naked, or had sexual intercourse. Nobody cares man.

Sex is easily had. No one cares about a naked b**** on social media. Unless they don’t get p***y with regularity

We not judging. We DGAF. That **** don’t pertain to music. N_ be 30 years old, acting like they never seen a female either naked, or had sexual intercourse. Nobody cares man.

Sex is easily had. No one cares about a naked b**** on social media. Unless they don’t get p***y with regularity
Yeah, I kinda got the same vibe regarding folks acting like they ain't never got some loving before.

But beyond that, some of the comments do seem judgy to me. Just my take.

Yooo...went to the hub to do some more research on this Jasmine Banks lady...anf this broad had a video on the front page, no search needed.

That's the universe coming together on dat ***.

Here you go with your “lil Baby aint good” spiel and “hyped up” talk again :emoji_sleeping::emoji_rolling_eyes:.

Completely missing my point. But whatever :lol:.

Nobody missed your point. :lol:

We get that you love all these dudes.

A Boogie is another one. He built a good career off of Dej entire sound and style.

Yeah, I kinda got the same vibe regarding folks acting like they ain't never got some loving before.

But beyond that, some of the comments do seem judgy to me. Just my take.

If you have morals and values you should judge others that don't.

You can judge and not care.

I don't care that you're suckin off cucumbers or bananas, but I do judge you for being a **** and embarrassing your family.

If you have morals and values you should judge others that don't.

You can judge and not care.

I don't care that you're suckin off cucumbers or bananas, but I do judge you for being a **** and embarrassing your family.

See that’s where you tow the line though bro. Some people probably weren’t taught morals or value. You gotta empathize with them.

To whom much is given, much is required. You mustn’t judge, just try to understand. Everybody’s journey is different.

I don’t drink or smoke or do drugs, but I can’t judge those who do. And, it doesn’t make me a better person than them.

Now, if someone judges me, I’m judging back and it’s. And it ain’t stopping.

Disagree. You should love them. Teach them. Educate them.

Judging someone literally does no good whatsoever.

Judging people is natural

Not judging is some man made bible thumping ********, judge no lest ye be judged

**** can suck all the cucumbers they want that shouldn’t be anyone’s concern it’s their body

It’s just funny when they want to engage in cucumber-like activities and then be confused when ****** only tryna be on a certain type of time with them though :lol: you can’t have it both ways *****.

See that’s where you tow the line though bro. Some people probably weren’t taught morals or value. You gotta empathize with them.

To whom much is given, much is required. You mustn’t judge, just try to understand. Everybody’s journey is different.

I don’t drink or smoke or do drugs, but I can’t judge those who do. And, it doesn’t make me a better person than them.

Now, if someone judges me, I’m judging back and it’s. And it ain’t stopping.

So that means you shouldn't judge peoples rap skills or people on this board.

You judge.

Everyone judges, it's natural.

You can't pick and choose, because you look like a hypocrite.

**** can suck all the cucumbers they want that shouldn’t be anyone’s concern it’s their body

It’s just funny when they want to engage in cucumber-like activities and then be confused when *****s only tryna be on a certain type of time with them though :lol: you can’t have it both ways *****.

Bingo. I’m gone treat you how you package yourself. Package your ***-ish ways, that’s how you get treated.

Come lady-like, and I treat you accordingly

Back
Top Bottom