Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Youngboy and Moneybagg make the type of music I like. Sucks they beefing. Hope Bagg ain’t really try to take advantage of shorty. That’s cruddy if so.

Funny how nobody really want smoke with Ralo :lol:. Ralo seems like a good, reasonable fellow for real. Yo genuinely feels like somebody you can talk through a misunderstanding with. Idk why these rappers so scary. He just sold some dope on his youth :lol:.

the genius of drake is that you cant tell if he’s being funny, genuine or trying to pull a chess move here

Youngboy and Moneybagg make the type of music I like. Sucks they beefing. Hope Bagg ain’t really try to take advantage of shorty. That’s cruddy if so.

Funny how nobody really want smoke with Ralo :lol:. Ralo seems like a good, reasonable fellow for real. Yo genuinely feels like somebody you can talk through a misunderstanding with. Idk why these rappers so scary. He just sold some dope on his youth :lol:.
"Good reasonable fellow " lol

Unfortunate Moneybag and Youngboy beefin. That tape is hard as hell, they got a real chemistry. Both of 'em talk some real ****.

Why don't other genres of music go through this old ***** vs new ***** drama

They actually do tho. Old rockers be going in on how Rock sucks today. Same with Country. I saw a older dude rocking a "country music is dead" t shirt like 3-4 years ago. Those dudes hate the newer pop-ish country **** :lol:

The top mainstream rappers today are Cole, Kendrick, Drake, Jay-Z, Future, and Kanye. All those rappers outside of one have tracks and or albums that are concious of social issues outside of one cosplaying **** boy. Can't take anything he does or says serious at all

yeah honestly i'm mot ******* with ralo's music at all...and moneybagg yo makes dope music but as a person i **** with ralo...moneybagg...if its true that **** is weak.

patrice.png

Back
Top Bottom