Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

2 weeks ago Renni Rucci was ugly but today finessence finessence would take down young MA

BF1E00F6-2675-441B-B3C4-1719DE9876D4.gif

Young Ma make her own money. Reno Rucci don’t. It’s 20 million b**** who make twerk videos. Yawnnnnnn. She signed to a label and on the backburner.

Young MA bank account FATTER

Who said this chick is cute? **** def dude looking!

You find that attractive you probably find some of your homies attractive!

You support a n_ with RAINBOW Ponytails. F**** outtahere bruh. Y’all worship these effeminate a**** rappers, but wanna talk noise.

:lol: :rofl:. I can’t with ya’ll. Y’all praise these chics with bodies straight off the Mattel assembly line. But trying to be opinionated. Y’all like fake a*** and *******, that means ya’ll would hit a TRANS. Gone somewhere.

Last edited:
You support a n_ with RAINBOW Ponytails. F**** outtahere bruh. Y’all worship these effeminate a**** rappers, but wanna talk noise.

:lol: :rofl:. I can’t with ya’ll. Y’all praise these chics with bodies straight off the Mattel assembly line. But trying to be opinionated. Y’all like fake a*** and *******, that means ya’ll would hit a ******. Gone somewhere

:pimp: On queue :rofl:

Y’all favorite “industry” chics getting ran through by a dude like Turncoat69. While y’all sulk, and gotta make an insurance claim with Apple, cause your phone got water damage from tears.

C’mon man, how y’all let cats like Trippe Redd and Rainbow Goon, bag y’all favorite internet chic???

:lol: :rofl:. I can’t with ya’ll. Y’all praise these chics with bodies straight off the Mattel assembly line. But trying to be opinionated. Y’all like fake a*** and *******, that means ya’ll would hit a TRANS. Gone somewhere.
Potatoes Potato ...

You say "Y’all like fake a*** and *******, that means ya’ll would hit a TRANS."

But yet you would literally **** girls that look and act like dudes, meaning you would smash dudes.

Not sure what you're arguing about.

You sounding very Mister Ceeish.

Back
Top Bottom