Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

remember when Fab was the king of the variants. I couldn't wait for dudes to go to their closets on MTV Cribs
and expose all that trash they had in there.

oh word your lime green patent leather Gucci XI's are a 1 of 1 one?

Literally the first _ I thought of too :rofl:

I believe a lot of these rappers wearing fake shine to this day.

1570504394483.jpeg

Hol up man y’all don’t remember that clip of Ochocinco blatantly showing off his fake jewelry collection, talking like “people i know i got money and can really buy these things”

someone said all that **** is real and he avoiding child support payments:rofl:

KG gave a whole story about a NFL player who got robbed - he brought off his man. Come to find out - the watch was fake :lol:

“I just ****** to ***** in some Travis Scott’s” or whatever the line was

Thing about that and 90s rap in general is that they were sampling other genres and making rap songs. A lot of these new dudes are sampling old rap and r and b and still making the same rap or r and b songs just with different lyrics, and never really making songs better or unique from the original. My mom loves a lot of those old puff/biggy/Dr. Dre samples :lol:
Yeah, I dont understand why ppl don't get that.

What those dudes did is not the same as what Puff did. He pretty much stuck to what hip hop is as far as sampling other genres.

Sampling the song Puff made that he sampled with no real change in concept or content is just plain copying and more times than not the song isn't better or even a better hip hop song than what its copying. Its pretty obvious what theyre doing when they only copying the older singles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom