Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I remember listening to that segment TBC did. They were definitely trying to play Gucci like Yee didn’t say that stuff. The footage is out there.

Then bringing up his wife... for what?

#1 Album in the country. Was telling y’all when they actually “push the button”....Youngboy going sell.

Congrats to one of the best young rappers of this generation. “I feel like I’m Gucci Mane in 2006” :pimp:

I really have to find time to listen to his entire album. I heard the first track (Carter Son, I think) and was rocking with it. The second song came on and I just put something else on :lol:

Nice way to respond to that drug addict with the oversized teeth.
F2B3EFDA-F2B8-4474-B03B-90A3407DAB21.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: OTG
Police a** Envy. He probably took down Treyway. As a matter of fact, I BET Envy done dropped dime on some on a few rappers

Last edited:
I really have to find time to listen to his entire album. I heard the first track (Carter Son, I think) and was rocking with it. The second song came on and I just put something else on :lol:

I really wish he didn’t use auto tune so heavily on some of his songs.

Envy cut wild dirt. He needs to keep the Kobe fade.

aint eem no cut. He got one of them weaves on.

n**** got dressed that mornin and made a conscious decision to be ‘blue man’ for the day. Lol

Ol lame ahhh bwoi...

Envy trying to trick dudes off the streets. Look at how many of the dudes who go on TBC, then catch a case, shortly thereafter

Back
Top Bottom