Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yo. Imagine 30 Grimeys arguing about absolutely nothing at thanksgiving dinner. :lol:
My family is scholastically on point. And you’re well aware of my KAPPA younger brother. Don’t let me have to make him come find you....

Bethune Cookman chapter:nerd::nerd: :lol: :lol:

Got “cousins“ who are bank auditors, One migrated to DC with her husband who’s FBI, CPAs, degrees from FSU, Nova Southeastern, One in FAMU pharmacy program, one is a land surveyor for a big time company down here, I’m connected dawg.

I’m the smartest but my money wasn’t long enough and no parental support :lol: :lol:

b6fb74e0-003c-11e7-8e92-77865ec6f7b4_Steve-Harvey.gif

Bozo Crockett strikes again, you hyping it up so I hit play. It's **********in dog **** once again. A rapping Rottweiler, FOH with that talentless BS.

Imagine, never hearing freestyle by Lil Baby...then JUST clicking on it....and thinking it’s trash! :rofl:

You and Magic33 Magic33 really the worst when it comes to this lmao.

Imagine, never hearing freestyle by Lil Baby...then JUST clicking on it....and thinking it’s trash! :rofl:

You and Magic33 Magic33 really the worst when it comes to this lmao.

If I hear the same repetitive beat and then the same repetitive autotune, 9 times out of 10 I won't like it. He said nothing dope, just mumbling over a simple beat.

They still play Freestyle out in the spots here. But I've grown to realize that just because it rings off in Atlanta doesn't necessarily mean it slaps in other cities.

That **** hits when they play it here though :lol:

They still play Freestyle out in the spots here. But I've grown to realize that just because it rings off in Atlanta doesn't necessarily mean it slaps in other cities.

That **** ring off pretty much everywhere :lol:. Shoot, My Dawg and All of a Sudden arguably up there with freestyle too.

Hahahaha Hahahaha JUST hearing Freestyle. His credibility is shot on anything post golden era rap. Stuck in the 90s *** *****

818F8678-7B1F-4E0F-84B5-DE5F9D9770A7.gif

Naw that **** is an anthem. At least in the South it is.
If you play Freestyle and Dreams & Nightmares intro... that ***** going UP!
New York may be different.

I'm in my 30s and married, I don't go out no more. Went out like a week ago, I knew none of the songs they played and it sounded like two songs played for three hours. I'm good, y'all can have that ****.

Back
Top Bottom