Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

wavycrocket wavycrocket I'm feeling nostalgic, should I go ahead and cop since it's only on youtube?
6149e0hthzL.jpg

Dr. Dre's 2001 was released twenty years ago today.

tumblr_ogptmtttDw1t1yehoo1_1280.jpg
F’N TIMELESS. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

If you were in the streets at any point during the 2000’s in the West, this HAD to be apart of your soundtrack.

One of my favorite tracks from that album that doesn’t get as much shine as the more commercial tracks:

Wish I wasn’t a little shorty when they went on tour for this. I used to watch the tour DVD with my older cousin’s baby daddy and that **** looked so lit.

ASAP Twelvy and Fab the only two dudes to use that 1990s Bulls intro song.

I’m shocked it hasn’t been used more. Joint is cold.

sirius by Alan parsons

I think winter is covered. I can’t stop listening to these 3 albums. I’m surprised how much JIK grew on me. Pardi is defintely underated ... only thing I’ll lookout for is Summer shootout
4BE1380B-7C7B-4713-82D1-CDF7AB41F919.jpeg
31B5BED7-0B5B-47E3-BE11-9FEAC1224C8F.jpeg

03D81CC0-B592-4F60-A047-2BEF3ABEC184.jpeg

I ain't even know pardison had a project out, but dude is solid & has a qnique sound/delivery

I ain't even know pardison had a project out, but dude is solid & has a qnique sound/delivery

I tried to listen to bruh album literally all I hear is the flow he gave Cardi B, it makes sense to stick w the style but it’s inseperable to me now I can’t unhear it :lol:

He talented tho he got some older stuff that’s cool as well

I tried to listen to bruh album literally all I hear is the flow he gave Cardi B, it makes sense to stick w the style but it’s inseperable to me now I can’t unhear it :lol:

He talented tho he got some older stuff that’s cool as well

Yea i ain't really ever heard a whole project from him, just songs here & there and they've been type fire. But if he's just gonna stick to one flow the entire tape i'm gonna probably lose interest fast. This is where i'm at with Dababy & Gunna right now.

Like they still drop fire songs here & there but 10-15 tracks of that **** consecutively just be feeling like overkill

Back
Top Bottom