Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IMG5854701099637347524.jpg

:lol:

Anybody watching Hip Hop Evolution on netflix? Great documentary series. Might even be the definitive history of hip hop in how it goes into detail at every period of time from it’s genesis.

Anybody watching Hip Hop Evolution on netflix? Great documentary series. Might even be the definitive history of hip hop in how it goes into detail at every period of time from it’s genesis.
It’s weird how it took them like two years to release the second season but it seems like they released season 3 and 4 very close apart.

I would say it’s definitive in the sense that it will give you the basics. It doesn’t go into that much detail imo .

It’s weird how it took them like two years to release the second season but it seems like they released season 3 and 4 very close apart.

I would say it’s definitive in the sense that it will give you the basics. It doesn’t go into that much detail imo .
Yeah season 4 is dropping friday and 3 just came out not too long ago.
What detail do you think is missing?

Yeah season 4 is dropping friday and 3 just came out not too long ago.
What detail do you think is missing?
I haven’t seen season 3 yet but it’s just the limitations of having 4 hour long episodes per season . They can’t get everything.

Early 2000’s neptunes vibes...

maco slept on. Yes, he still rappin.

whole tape hard and this typa s*** aint eem really my vibe.

Man I damn near forgot about this tape...This **** take me back to a special time in my life for real...Riding around to this tape with no worries no responsibilities not doing **** at all :emoji_cry::emoji_cry:

Take me back to a time when ****** used to hoop, throw out “loser” bait and get fat head.

Back
Top Bottom