Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

flexing out front of the crib like 15 hours ago with mad cash and jewelry and forgot to blur out the address it's literally the first thing that comes up when you google search it too

He posted his location on IG .If you watch his story , click Beverly Hills and zoom in, it shows the exact location

7BA1DD39-7AD7-40F4-9846-2C28CFE06140.png

I never knew IG did that with the location ..... that’s wild

He posted his location on IG .If you watch his story , click Beverly Hills and zoom in, it shows the exact location

7BA1DD39-7AD7-40F4-9846-2C28CFE06140.png

I never knew IG did that with the location ..... that’s wild

your cell phone cam does this too if you have location on for photos

geo tags every photo with exact location, all you gotta do is open photo and lightly swipe up from bottom on iPhone

your cell phone cam does this too if you have location on for photos

geo tags every photo with exact location, all you gotta do is open photo and lightly swipe up from bottom on iPhone

Yeah I knew that but I always thought when you post the location header on IG it was the general area . ... like it would just say “Hollywood hills” . I didn’t know if you click it , it gives you all that info.

definitely not using that anymore

nah that was his general location his mans posted the actual address they were at 2033 hercules dr if you google beverly hills 2033 its the first thing that comes up and the street view matches the photos from out front and the pool pics pop posted

his mans either set him up or dropped the ball something serious

I am seeing a certain push from the powers that be on the NY drill scene. I don't think it's a coincidence he's been buzzing lately, views higher than usual..."beef" with another rapper...and then now he's in the news for some **** ****.

"They" are about to do the same thing in New York that happened in Chicago. The gang culture music is going to pop...and alot them ****** are going to die/go to jail...and a few are going to continue on to have success in the industry. We all just watched this movie.

I see what you been talking about lately. New York is definitely about to blow again...and it's going to come at some costs.

:smh:

nah that was his general location his mans posted the actual address they were at 2033 hercules dr if you google beverly hills 2033 its the first thing that comes up and the street view matches the photos from out front and the pool pics pop posted

his mans either set him up or dropped the ball something serious
More than likely he dropped the ball, but honestly it doesn't matter..I wouldn't be surprised if homie gets killed behind this

Yikes RIP

****** doin home invasions in the hills in 2020? :wow:

It's been a whole lot of robberies in the high class areas of LA. Rihanna, Nicki and some of those pop stars, some athletes, Game had his house broken into like a year ago. That's a thing out there. It's a lick.

That's crazy about dude Pop Smoke. They got a home invasion and a murder. Just stupid and senseless. The details are gonna be interesting. RIP to him.

Back
Top Bottom